↬training [CLOSED]

After saying you're final goodbyes, you all head into a train that takes you to the Capitol, which is where you meet your Prep Team and your Head Stylist. The Capitol is also where you had your Tribute Parade, which is where you guys wear outfits that represent your district. If you didn't make an impression there, that's okay! Because today, you have arrived at the Training Area!

The Training Area is where all the tributes of that year's Hunger Games stay in for a couple days before the start of the Games. Each floor is reserved for a district, based on the number. Floor 1 would be for D1, Floor 2 would be for D2 and etc.

You've been introduced to your mentors/escort, who play a huge role in preparation before the Games. They are supposed to help you in giving a good impression to the citizens of the Capitol, and in advice for alliances, skills to survive, and so on. Your mentors and escort already gave you orders before heading into the Training Area, and this morning, they made you promise to stick to those orders, but will you obey?

That's for you to decide.

Now, it's time to head into the training room!

______________________________________

"

In two weeks, 23 of you will be dead. 1 of you will be alive. Who that is depends on how well you pay attention over the next four days, particularly to what I'm about to say."

"First, no fighting with the other tributes. You'll have PLENTY of time for that in the arena. There are four compulsory exercises; the rest will be individual training. My advice is, DON'T ignore the survival skills. Everybody wants to grab a sword, but most of you may die of natural causes. 10% from infection, and 20% from dehydration.

Exposure can kill as easily as a knife."

______________________________________

Credit to Lionsgate and Suzanne Collins for this fantastic scene!

Once I have the chains up, you're all set to roleplay!