•DAY 7•. CLOSED!!

THE FALLEN TRIBUTES:

DISTRICT 1: Velvet (Killed by Augustus Celi)

District 3: Hans (Killed by Augustus Celi)

_____________________________

tributes remaining: 4

from the pure career pack: logan (is in the best shape, and probably one of the strongest competitors thus far.)

from the "gang": augustus (is in the worst shape since he is the most in injured, but still has his best weapons and teammates alongside him, and probably has the most kills so far in this Games.) dominic (in the best condition out of the 3 and is very alert and intelligent when it comes to navigating the caverns.) sydney (almost completely healed, is the youngest in this competition but he is definitely a contender. )

in the arena, the CRYSTALS WILL START TO DIM. some tunnels will start to be closed by the crashing and falling of crystals and rocks, marked with a boulder resting in front of the tunnel (or what was the tunnel.) this is to force tributes to get closer to each other, as this is the final 4. rivers will start to dry out, and fish will start to die.

it's getting VERY close... to receiving the first victor after the revolution.

________________________________

this is final 4! congratulations to logan (ValantinaHearts2 ) sydney (ValantinaHearts2 ) augustus (my character) and dominic (greyhoodies- ) for making it this far! each of us has 25% chance of winning the Games! so good luck, don't be salty, and remember:

ONLY ONE SHALL COME OUT ALIVE.

heheheheheheheheh....