😌Ranking who'd I'd eat on a desert island😌

1- Defo would eat
10- could never eat

Things I'm judging by:
-muscle/fat ratio
-contributions
-any flaws in character

Changgu
Yuto
Shinwon
Yanan
Hui
Jinho
Hyojong
Wooseok
Kino
Hongseok

Here's the thing...

1- Changgu

He's the first person on my list because:

-he's not tooo muscly yet, like my first choice would be Hongseok BUT then his meat would be too chewy and tough and it just wouldn't be good. Plus I feel like Hongseok is actually the only one who could SURVIVE on a desert island, so there's that.

-he has enough meat on him. The most important factor is that you have enough meat to last us a couple days, and the only thing that could save you from getting eaten, is if you contribute something great. Changgu won't really contribute anything fantastic, and he has an adequate amount of meat on him. So yep 🍴

-he's not too tall. Height is a BIG thing right? Changgu is of an average height, so he won't be reaching any high coconuts or branches to help us out.

-I don't feel like Changgu would be the most stable. HERE ME OUT, yes he would be more stable than Shinwon (who's below him) but considering all the other factors, PLUS the fact that he wouldn't be completely stable is a deal breaker for me.

2- Yuto

-The only reason Yuto is directly under Changgu is because out of Pentagon, I feel like he has the most meat on him (besides 100% muscle man Hongseok). Yuto would definitely keep everyone fed and full for at least a week, maybe a week and a half. PLUS, he's a really good ratio of muscle to fat, sooooo 😋

-BUT if Yuto didn't have that good ratio of muscle and fat that make him a PRIME target for eating, he'd be near the bottom of the list, probably right above Hongseok. THIS IS BECAUSE Yuto wouldn't really do anything physical, like making houses or gathering food or whatever. But, he'd help psychologically. Like when ur on a desert island, people are bound to get upset and fights are definitely going to happen. Yuto, to me, is a person who's really good at breaking up fights and calming everyone down, so for that reason, he's below Changgu.

Otherwiseee....

👀🍴

3- Shinwon

-the reasons for Shinwon literally defy what I'm judging everyone on.

-he just, wouldn't do anything. Like Shinwon would just whine and pout about how hot it is or about how much he misses McDonald's or something. And instead of helping us try to survive and figure out a way off the island, he'd just make everyone sad about the entire situation.

-the whining would annoy me. I'm not the most patient person, but in this situation I feel like I'd be a little more patient with people complaining (complaining is a pet peeve of mine) because the situation is absolutely terrible and I get it. BUT WHINING EVERY THREE SECONDS COME ON! Like it would get on my nerves so bad I'd want to kill him. Especially if he's just sitting on his behind and not doing anything I'd be SO TICKED OFF.

-Shinwon doesn't have much meat on him. Like I KNOWWW that's the biggest part of what I'm judging by, BUT the whining would be enough for me, I'd have enough of it to the point where I wouldn't care anymore and just nom on his bones 🤷🏾‍♀️😋

-conclusion, Shinwon's whining and complaining would get him ate.

4- Yanan