Confession- Kino (day twenty-two)

A/N: this is me finally showing attention to my favorite man 😇😇

This one is cute and fluffy, unlike the last one.

So you can breathe now.

The girl's name is pronounced (sir-eye)

Seria POV:

"Are you ready to meet your lover boy~" Latoya teases, her bright white smile mocking me. My eyes roll and then focus on the street ahead of us, empty with no cars. The blue sky with white cotton balls.

"Come on Latoya, we're not dating. He doesn't feel that way about me and you know it."

Latoya skips ahead of me blissfully on the gray sidewalk, her body slowly changing levels down the hill. When she gets ahead enough, she turns around like a child about to sing the "k-i-s-s-s-i-n-g" song.

Her mouth thins into a smile; corners of her lips twitching as she barely controls herself from growing into a smile rivalling the warmth of the sun, "me and you both know this is a double date—"

"It's not a double date! " I retaliate, crossing my arms underneath my breasts, "We're just third and fourth wheeling."

"Right, like that's a thing..." Latoya nods slowly, face growing into an odd frown and eyes shifting to from side to side—left to right. Noticing her gesture, I playfully slap her on her arm, and continuing walking to the park; not caring if she's carefully following behind me.

Hyunggu was a friend I met a while ago—maybe around four months ago. We were paired for a project together, and ever since we've grown closer. Yet I refuse to acknowledge any feelings I have for him. Only because he does the same. An undeniable heat swirls around the both of us when we get together, like a hurricane of head-spinning heat. Everyone can feel it. Even when Latoya was with the both of us while we were in the library, she said she felt her own cheeks lighting up.

The second my sneaker steps on the lush, green grass, Hyunggu's head snaps upwards to meet my eyes. His gaze softening once he sees my face—chubby cheeks rising into a the most handsome smile.

Latoya sassily walks in front of my statued body, "Hey Woooseeookk~" she flirts, sprawling out her arms for him to give her a hug. Wooseok hastily shifts to his feet, and wraps Latoya's small body in his lanky arms.

Hyunggu also stumbles to get up, brushing his hands off on his jeans while still smiling widely at me. I take my bottom lip in between my teeth for a moment, before splitting my face into a smile.