Good? ~ yuto(day twenty-three)

A/N:  alright y'all got a break from sexy time yesterday, but with this prompt I just HAD TO, THERE WASN'T ANY WAY AROUND IT

Like I mean I COULD, but that's not what we're here for is it.

I know you nasties like these....

ALSO! All the pictures I put in the stories in the media section are what the story is based off of. I feel like this now goes without saying so I haven't been saying it, but just in case you didn't know I left the picture IN the actual story.

Anyway enjoy~

A/N (after I've finished writing): yeah you're seriously going to want to sit down for this one, very much smut ahead.

Staci POV:

Yuto sits at the edge of the wall, staring into the eyes of his makeup artist as she carefully swipes a brush over his lips—her own tongue constantly licking the corner of her mouth for concentration purposes. Though I know she's married—and has children, I'm still on guard.

Yuto's eyebrow bounces upwards on his face, tanned skin Illuminating in the slightly yellow lights. Today, Yuto had a solo promotion, and invited me to come keep him 'entertained' backstage. We got our own room, so I wasn't complaining—but I felt a plunge in my stomach when Yuto lied about me being his cousin so I could come back with him. I know dating is prohibited, but even if he had a reason the painful stab hurt me still.

Out of the corner of his eye, he looks at me—pupils dilating slightly. His hand slightly raises to wave away the makeup artist, and she leaves curtly with a small bow.

Yuto flashes a huge smile while he sees her out the door, walking right behind her and closing the door when one of her feet steps to the other side.

"You okay?"

I shrug, "yeah I just feel weird..."

Yuto's head lolls over to one side quizzically, "what's weird about this?" He asks, stiffly sitting next to me on the couch—facing my way with a muscled arm draping over the back. Since he's been working out a lot more, Yuto's been wearing less and less clothing on his arms. Right at this moment, he's wearing a black sleeveless top—cutting off right at his shoulders.

"I feel bad for lying."

"You didn't lie, I did. Besides I wanted you to be here with me. That's what's important isn't it? That you and me are together," Yuto explains, his eyes drifting between each of my eyes while he tucks a lock of my hair behind my ear—making me shudder at the skin-on-skin contact.

I push my lip into my mouth, wetting it, and trying to stop my heart from beating so absurdly in my chest. Yuto turtles his neck downward in attempt to meet my eyes. When he succeeds a bright, bold smile takes place of his lips.