🏖Beach House Diary🏖 ~Kino

Michelle

Due to COVID-19 we will be shutting down every flight for the next week. Thank you.

"Crrraaapppp" Kino groans and turns off the tv. Throwing his head back and ruffling his hair in frustration. You see, me, Kino and the rest of PTG (plus a couple of my friends) went to a retreat to a HUGE beach house. The others had started leaving earlier in the week, but me and Kino were leaving last. "Hyunggu-ssi what are we gonna do?! It's gonna be at least a week before they allow people to leave again and our rent ends tomorrow and-" "shhh shh shh" he says putting a finger over his lips and rubbing my arm. I jolt in shock before relaxing and letting him touch me. "It'll be okay I'm sure the owner will let us stay here until flights are allowed again. Ill go call him okay?" He says nodding and rubbing my arm trying his best to calm me down. I nod back "okay okay you do that. I'll order some food" I reply. He smiles and nods before walking in the other room to call the owner.

Me and Kino had been...giving hints...that   we like each other. No one else had said anything in fear of being scolded by us (we're both sensitive). Neither of us have done anything about it, leaving a lot of...things...unaddressed.

"Yeah. I'd like 2 servings of jjajangmyeon.." waiiitt..Kino doesn't like jjajangmyeon because it makes his face swell

"OH OH actually no...can I get two servings of tteokbokki? Yes yes...Thank you!" I smile then hang up the phone.

"Aww you remembered Michelle-ah!" He says hugging me over my shoulders from behind and starts to bury his face in my neck. "Hyunggu-ssiii 그만해 (stoooop)" I tease him giggling and pushing him off me. "Whyyyy~" he says sticking his lip out and pouting. "Oh no aegyo pleeeeaaaasseee" I beg for him to stop. But he proceeds to take stop as a GO GO GO.

"Gwiyomi" he says all bubbly and pokes his cheeks.

"HYUNGGU WHYY-" I scream at him and cover my eyes with my hands

"HYUNGGU WHYY-" I scream at him and cover my eyes with my hands. Squirming around and sitting down on the couch.

He smirks and giggles at you. "Okay okay fiiiiinnneee" he says prying my hands and making me look at him.