baby~ wooseok pt2 (day fifteen)

A/N: okay so same people from the first baby~ Wooseok story, only a couple weeks later ;)

Alora POV:

I joyfully skip on the sidewalk, the clunk of my shoes hitting the concrete every time I land. Around me, the blue sky paints itself above, and the air runs like fluid through my fingers. The construction workers to my right work diligently to lift a large, at least six foot long wooden plank into a house. The smell of freshly cut wood slicing the air.

"Wooseok~ where ARE yoouuu," I tease, peering around a nearby bush with those odd berries you can't eat.

Wooseok and I were very, very competitive. If it wasn't already shown from the previous chapter, it would show from the photo competition we were executing at this very moment. One of those competitions to find as to who was able to shoot the most photos. But, they also had to be excellent--mind-blowing even. If they didn't make the other gasp in astonishment, it wasn't counted.

To make the competition even more competitive, I was shooting with my iPhone, and Wooseok was working with an actual camera.

Then, a lady, tall and confident, makes herself known by aggressively flopping on the wall, whipping out her phone from the back pocket of her light blue skinny jeans, and then smooths the wispy fly-aways sticking out from her hair. A model's face--tight jawline, big eyes, and lips plump and pouty. Even I-- a straight female, want to take a picture of her.

So when the image of Wooseok, on the ground--his back leaning against a red fire hydrant, giant, milky white hands carefully gripping the camera, and his finger pressing down the silver button--a slight cauldron boils inside of me. Only slightly bubbling and churning in the pit of my stomach.

"Alright thank you!" Wooseok says, peering down into the digital screen to examine his work. A great smile appears on his pink lips. His hair falling down like a curtain over his eyes.

The cauldron bubbles some more--the fire underneath engulfing it in giant red and orange flames. I don't mean to light the fire, but it's automatic. The model-like woman posing for Wooseok slamming on the button and causing the chain of events. Inside I know there isn't the slightest thing I should worry about, so I inhale fresh, clear air, and gather myself before I strut towards him.

When the woman sees me coming her way, she says a few words to Wooseok--smiling and laughing in his face--before sashaying away; hips dramatically swaying from side to side. My teeth grit at the sight of her. How hideously beautiful she is. How every last one of her features is defined and glorious. My gazes pierces through her back, wanting to break one of those sassy hips.

Wooseok squints upwards to look at me, the sun shining on his light skin tone. "You okay?"

"Peachy," I grunt, snatching my vision away from her.

I jerk my chin in the direction of his camera, "you got anything good?"

"Oh I'm going to knock your socks off so hard, they'll be shipping them back to you from Germany!"

"Psst yeah right. At best they'll be sending them from the next neighborhood over."

Wooseok jokingly rolls his eyes on me and flicks the tiny buttons--a sly smile pulling on his lips. I stand there for a few beats, restlessly beating my foot against the concrete. Even though I don't want to, my gaze turns to the direction the woman left in--her walk imprinted in my brain like a red stamp sealing an envelope.

"Are you sure you're okay? You seem a bit--"

"I'm fine, Wooseok," I bite, looking down to see his puppy eyes shining in the sun.

Wooseok's mouth thins into a straight, long line. The air stills and makes my skin bump like a chicken, while Wooseok analyzes me in his head. "Wait a minute...are you jealous?"

I snort and cross my arms, "me? Jealous? Yes..." I admit, hanging my head low. Wooseok loosely shakes his head, then crawls to his knees to rise from the sidewalk.

"You do know there's nothing for you to worry about. I just saw her on the street and needed a model. I couldn't use you because YOU'RE my competition," Wooseok explains, his eyes becoming wide before hitting my daintily on the shoulder. There's a beat of silence, my eyes staring at his right eye--then his left, and I wonder if my eyes reflect the shine and warmth his radiate.

Wooseok wraps the camera strap around his neck--shoving his hands in his pockets before he speaks. "You know--"

"Yes Wooseok, but it's not that I don't trust you. I trust you completely..but I can't help feeling jealous when I see you with that same bright smile on your face, looking at someone else," I rant, folding my hands and spilling my soul to the ground beneath my feet.

"It doesn't upset me seeing you with other women. But her--she was just--too pretty. Too sweet looking. There's no way I could think about competing with her--"

Wooseok's lips quickly press against mine. A kind gesture to tell me to stop talking. My eyes take a few beats to close, but when they do my nails dig into his biceps for extra support.

When we part, Wooseok rests his forehead against mine, and wraps a big hand around my waist. With one hand, he almost covers half of my entire mid-section.

"There's nothing for you to worry about sweetheart, I'll be by your side forever."

------

A/N: Kinda short, but the point gets across pretty well! Hope you enjoyed!

Any member you'd like to see soon? I have a bunch of Kino one's lined up lmbooo

also! we're halfway through!! what's your favorite chapter so far!!