👶 Babysitting👶 ~With Hongseok

"Hongseok-ah. Can you babysit my cousin while I head to the studio please? It'll just be for today?" Hui begs. Out of all people he asks Hongseok, who has absolutely 0 baby experience.

"What about Kino? He's good with kids-"

"Kino is already at the studio....I can't have him come back" Hui pouts.

"FINE"

👶Babysitting with Hongseok👶

Hongseok stares at 2 year Min-ah sitting on the couch. The baby stares back at him, not saying a word. "Okay okay I can do this..." Hongseok speaks to himself.

"How about some tv min-ah?" He asks. Min-ah just gives Hongseok a blank stare, drool starting to come out of their mouth.

👶Step 1: entertain the baby👶

Hongseok takes the tv remote and puts on Iron Man. "You know...this is my favorite movie" he smiles at Min-ah. Min-ah excitedly gurgles, and slaps him in the face.

"WHY?!" He shouts. Her face goes blank for a second. Before she begins to whine and cry.

👶Step 2: Soothe the baby👶

Hongseok panics and picks her up, walking around with her in his arms and trying to sing a song to help calm them down. However this, causes baby Min-ah to scream and cry harder than before. Hongseok (who is now thinking maybe babysitting wasn't such a good idea) decides it be a good idea to call Hui.

*on the phone with Hui*

"Hui! I need help!" Hongseok says desperately.

"With what?" Hui questions, noticing how frantic Hongseok sounds.

"The baby is crying. I cant stop her" Hongseok says, trying to bounce Min-ah on his leg to stop her from crying.

"Ok ok. Maybe try putting on a kids show?" Hui suggests, now feeling bad for Hongseok.

"Okay okay thanks 형 (hyung)"

"Your welcome!"

*end of phone call*

👶Step 2: Soothe the baby (part 2)👶

Hongseok changes the channel to some cartoon British pigs. Min-ah stops crying, looking deep into the tv screen. Hongseok sighs and sinks deep into the couch. "finally" he whispers to himself, thinking he can have some time to relax.

He gets up from the couch, and starts to make some food for him and Min-ah. Hongseok opens the fridge and stares blankly into it, "I think slicing up some peaches will be a good snack" he utters to himself, pulling out peaches from the fridge. He carefully slices the peaches into small bite-sized pieces so baby Min-ah can eat them easily. Hongseok puts the peaches into a bowl and brings them into the living room.

"Heyyy I brought us some peaches..." he starts, and looks around the room. Hongseok now realizes what a terrible mistake he has made, leaving a baby unattended in a separate room.

👶Step 3: Find the baby👶

He panics and begins to lift up several cushions and pillows off the couch. "Min-ahh!! Where'd you go??" He shouts, running in and out of rooms trying to find her.

Hongseok pushes the door to Kino's room wide open, and there he is, holding Min-ah in his lap with his arms wrapped around her. They rock from side to side whilst watching the same British pig show.

"Hyunggu....I thought you were at the studio?" Hongseok questions, still holding the door handle from when he opened the door.

"I was. I came back early this morning. 2 o'clock or something" he softly says, still rocking from side to side. Hongseok gapes, trying time find the right words to express why in the world Hui didn't know.

"You know Hongseok" Kino starts, "We could just take care of her together..." he says, brushing his cheek against Min-ah's.

"PLEASE" Hongseok cries, desperate for Kino's help.

👶Step 4?: Get a friend👶

A/N: to be continued???