Mine~yanan pt2 (day ten)

A/N: hi guys...this is a bit of a continuation from the last mine~ yanan chapter. If you haven't read it I would highly suggest doing so!

Taylor POV:

It's been exactly one week and four days since I last talked, or seen Yanan. One week and four days since he professed his feelings for me to the entire world. One week and four days since I've seen the tiresome, beautiful smile.

It's been one week and four days right up till this very second.

At the other side of the bar, I spot Hongseok, Shinwon, Yanan, and Hui lounging and laughing earnestly at each other's jokes. When I realize my waiter is going to sit me at a table in their line of sight, I open my mouth to protest, then snap it shut. A few members of Pentagon on the other side of the room shouldn't bother me, at all. We could each live our separate lives even from around 100 ft away from each other.

I smile the waiter off and settle into my seat. Without trying too hard, I grasp the menu sitting on the small circular table, and open it until my eyes are only visible if someone was looking at me.

Yanan, oh—helpless romantic Yanan. He was trying his hardest to keep his composure—yet failed by overly fixing and fidgeting with his clothes. His tense, sharp jaw also tells me there is more to his emotions than on the surface. Which gets me wondering—if he noticed me, will he get the nerve to come over? Or will he choose to ignore me, and walk away without even saying a word.

Hongseok, being the annoying, semi-jerk he is, whips around in his chair to shoot me a very vain, seductive gaze, his arms pressing against the back of his chair and showing off those lovely muscles he tried to get me to touch. Hongseok then winks at me, blows a fluttering kiss in my direction, and returns to face the rest of the members, unfazed and unconcerned by his actions.

Everyone, expect Yanan of course.

Third person POV:

Shinwon, who just told the funniest joke about hamburgers and milkshakes, suddenly stops his playful laughter, and turns his attention to the entrance of the room.

"Yanan, don't look..." Shinwon says. His words contradicting his actions as he taps on Yanan's shoulder. Yanan, who wasn't thinking much of Shinwon's warning, turns to view whatever has Shinwon's panties in a twist. But then discovers—-it isn't whatever, but whoever.

Hongseok holds in a gasp, "isn't that Taylor..."

Hui nods his head, then forces it to shake no. "It's her alright, gosh it's been forever."

"We should go greet her!" Shinwon excites, a cunning smirk peeking through. He then gives a look to Hongseok, who receives Shinwon's dirty intentions and gives Hui the same look; talking without words.

Yanan, has never had the best temper, or the best response to peer pressure. Which is why the members often use the tactics they do to ensure a reaction out of him. Thankfully, the members never use Yanan's emotions in a cruel way that won't benefit him. Majority of the time they use it, it's because Yanan needs an extra boost in going the direction he already knows he needs to go in—like a power-up.

So, Hongseok pretends to flirt with Taylor—sloppy winks and ripping muscles. It didn't matter how he did it, he just needed to make sure Yanan was aware of what he was doing.

"What was that?" Yanan presses, his voice serious and almost blaring with bass.

Shinwon, who pretends to completely ignore him asks, "you don't think she still has feelings, do you?" —More of a general question to all the members instead of solely directed at Yanan.

"There's no way she does,"answers Hui, smiling in his head.

Hongseok catches on, "nope. Not at all. In fact she texted me the other day about Yanan."

"You're lying," Yanan grunts, fighting the urge to cross his arms. The blood in Yanan's face was starting to boil, but who was he to judge how she felt. He was the one who admitted his feelings, then left Taylor stranded on her own little island with her's—all alone.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

Hongseok shrugs, cooly laying back in his chair and folding his arms. "Prove it then, walk over to her and ask."

Yanan chews on his bottom lip, eyes plastered to Taylor as her mouth moves to talk to her waiter. The lighting from the room beautifully shining against her skin.

"You can't." Hongseok jests, licking the inside of his bottom lip like the head jock of the football team.

Gaining all his courage, Yanan speaks—sounding more like a threat than a casual response, "wanna bet?"

Yanan then slams his hands on the table, scrapes himself from the cushion of the booth, and struts over to Taylor, not a single thought about what words he's going to use—or how to confirm Hongseok's earlier statement.

Taylor, who spies Yanan coming from a mile away, fixes her hair subconsciously. It wasn't like Yanan to do something so bold. Even though she expressed her earlier distaste for Yanan leaving without saying a word to her—she was already prepared for that moment. Not this. Not Yanan forgetting his shy, gentle, personality, and strutting over to her like a model on a runway.

Yanan reaches the chair, heart beating in his throat and hand braced on the cool metal bar on the top of the chair. Taylor, now having a reason to stare at Yanan, drops her menu, then openly gawks at Yanan. His features becoming slightly ethereal when seated beneath him.

"H-hi,"Yanan breaths just above a whisper. Just when Taylor thought the shy Yanan was away for good, he was right underneath her nose, close enough to touch his soft, supple skin.

"Yanan, what is it you want?" Taylor asks, the words scolding Yanan. He understood it was well deserved for him ghosting her, and receives the sassy comment with gratitude.

"I wish to hold your hand, and make you my woman."

———

A/N: I am well aware this sucked, but it is currently 12 am, I have to get up at 5-6, and have multiple tests in the morning. Plus, I've fallen asleep three times while writing this soooo, nope. Done writing.

Love y'all!!