🍜 late night snack🍜 -Hongseok

A/N: I tend to base my stories off of pictures so here's the pictures!

————-

Danelle POV:

"My gosh I'm staving" I say, opening up my fridge while holding my stomach as it grumbles. To be honest, I'm one of those people who can always eat something. Which is one of the reasons why my fridge is bare.

"Omg really?! I swore I did grocery shopping last week" I curse suck my teeth and slam the fridge.

"Stupid fridge not having any food inside of you" I roll my eyes and flop back down on my couch. Sighing, I roll over and face my tv.

"I think I'm actually going to starve" I say to myself, still holding my stomach. I reach over to the coffee table to grab my phone and check the time. 12:23 am it read. Annoyed, and starting to get hangry, I smack my phone back down on the coffee table.

"I now have to make a choice" I sigh and aggressively rub my hands on my face. I hate choices I think to myself. "I could either go by myself at 12:23am to get some food, call someone to come with me, oorrr stay and starve" I speak to myself, laying out all the choices I have.

"I probably shouldn't go by myself. As safe as this neighborhood is I don't want to risk anything" I sit up in the couch, and blankly stare into my tv.

"I could just....call him?" I suggest to myself, but not completely sure of myself. I was referring to my ex, Yang Hongseok.

I knew he was always up at this time, and loved late night snacks as much as I did. Which is one of the reasons we dated in the first place, we were able to be foodies together. And whats better than eating a ton of food with someone you love?

Sadly, there's not really a good reason we broke up. But all the signals were there. We called each other less, hung out less, and he never slept over anymore. And at one point we just stopped calling and hanging out.

It's not like we ended on a bad note though. Sometimes things don't work out and that's okay. But right now I'm hungry and desperate for food.

                    |pac-man|