🐶PTG REACTS: you buying them a puppy(Dorm A ver)🐶

Hui:

Hui was working in his studio on his birthday when you decided to surprise him with a new puppy. "TA DAA" you shout, revealing the tiny puppy from behind your back. Hui smiles and shakes his head in disbelief. You hand him the puppy and he sits in Hui's lap. Hui (who's on the verge of tears) softly and lovingly pets the puppy.

"This is the best gift I've ever had. Thank you so much!🥺"

Hongseok:

"Suuupriiisssese" you beam, quickly taking the lid off the box with the puppy inside. Hongseok (who already guessed you were buying him a puppy) exaggerates his reaction and pulls a "🙊" while jumping up and down. Hongseok carefully picks up the puppy, holds it to his chest, and begins to sway with the puppy. You smile at the sight of Hongseok playfully dancing with the puppy.

"Thank you y/n! Now I have a new workout buddy😇"

Edawn:

"Daaawwnnn come heeerrreee I got a gift for youuu" you call, standing in the living room. "A gift? But it's not even my

birthday?" He questions, walking

into the living room. As soon as he sees the puppy he stops and freezes in place, like a statue. "Suprrriiisseee!" You scream, squatting next to the puppy. "Isn't he the cutest" you beam, petting the puppy.

"Y/n-ahh, please don't bring anymore pets home. We already have too many!😂"

Shinwon:

"Your gift cant top mine!"

"Bet it can!" You bicker with Shinwon. Shinwon crosses his arms and closes his eyes. "Fine. Give it to me then" he holds out his hands and pouts. You run to the room the puppy was hidden in, grab him, and run back to where shinwon was. "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" You scream. Shinwon opens his eyes, screams and runs around the house. Puzzled, you stand there watching Shinwon run around the house like a nut. When he calms himself down he comes up to you and puppy, takes a deep breath, closes his eyes, and slowly and reluctantly reaches out his arm to pet the puppy. When he realizes the puppy won't actually rip his arm off, he starts to play with him.

"I normally don't like animals. But I'm gonna keep this one!" 

Kino:

*knock knock* "Kinooo open up" you stand outside of his studio. He quickly gets up and opens the door for you, not seeing the adorable puppy in your arms, and sits back in his chair. You pout a little and walk inside, holding the puppy up to your face before walking up behind Kino and holding the puppy in front of his face. "Looookkk!" you pout.

"OMG Y/N A PUPPY I LOVE PUPPIES *in baby voice* HEWWO WITTLE PUPPY"