🔥Muy fuego 🔥 ~Huí

A/N: inspired by the dance routine:

You don't necessarily HAVE to watch it, but I recommend it, cause it's REALLY good!

Also thank you to my friend Lulu who suggested this concept!

She suggested to do it with Kino originally (yes I'll do one with Kino) but I wanted to make a special one for UniCarat  because I know how much she likes Hui. Plus she's going away and I'll miss her💕

BUT LETS GET TO THE STORY
Naomi POV:

I carefully walk into the dance practice room, tip toeing inside to see if anyone is here. As I expected, I'm the first one here.

"My gosh I'm so nervous" I say to myself, walking over to the table off to the side to put my water bottle and bag down.

Today, was my dance practice with Hui of Pentagon. We've had maybe 2 conversations before, since I was a background dancer for Hyuna before CUBE went haywire and kicked her out.

But, I have never actually DANCED with Hui, or had a one on one interaction with him. This would be the first time where I'd be dancing with him. The company was doing a stage for the United Cube project, and wanted me and Hui to do a stage together. Neither one of us were informed on what TYPE of stage it would be, but apparently we were supposed to find out today.

Bored, and feeling a bit uncomfortable in this big practice room by myself, I start to softly sing and lightly dance by myself in the mirror. I slowly start moving my hips, then picking up the pace as I sing the song.

"Right left right right, left right left left" I say to myself in the middle of singing, making sure my hips are moving in the right directions, and smiling at myself in the mirror. I don't know why but some of my favorite times are just singing and dancing in the mirror.

"You're already prepared for the stage I see" I hear a voice from my left say, My body freezes with my hip still cocked out, and I turn my head to look at him. Of course Hui had to come inside at this moment.

I giggle awkwardly and give him a small bow, making sure to greet him properly. Hui gives me an equal bow, and puts his water bottle on the same table as mine.

"I don't know if you remember. But my name is Naomi!" I brightly smile, holding my hands behind my back. I was trying my best to not seem nervous, but it was hard to not be nervous when I didn't even know what we were dancing to.

"Of course I remember!" Hui brightly smiles at me, and lightly hits my shoulder, trying to lighten the mood. I laugh again and tie my hair up in a ponytail, walking over to a mirror and adjusting it to make sure it looks okay.

"Do you know what we're dancing to?" I ask him, pulling my ponytail tight and looking at him in the mirror. Hui rocks on his heels, and touches his bag, trying to differ his attention elsewhere.

"A Latin dance I'm pretty sure"

"A HUH?!" I exclaim, swiftly turning around to face him. Don't get me wrong, I had nothing against Latin dances, some of them were just very, VERY touchy-feely, and I wasn't mentally prepared for that with Hui today.

Hui already looked good, he was wearing black pants that were loose enough to dance in, and a white shirt that definitely showed off his arms. Even with his body and face all the way over there, I was still feeling a bit hot.