Talk ~ shinwon (day eleven)

A/N: alright I'm officially getting lazy with the names so here we go...

Y/n POV:

I speedily walk through the hallway holding all of the recording studios. Most of the lights are off. Typical, as it is close to 1am. Shinwon told me he'd be home near 11pm, but since he didn't arrive, I assumed he'd be here—or I'd at least find someone whoknew where he is.

My legs swiftly walk one in front of the other as the head whips from right to left, searching for any sign of anyone knowing where Shinwon could be. Almost walking past it, I see a light beaming from Shinwon's studio room. I immediately grab the handle—knuckles turning white—and jolt open the door.

Instead of Shinwon, it's Kino. When my arms slams the door open he whips around in his chair, hand firmly pressed against his heart. For a moment neither of us say anything, until his mouth opens.

"What are you—"

"Kino do you know where my boyfriend is?"

Kino gives me a shocked look, mouth opening wide before snapping it shut, "Shinwon? He's probably on the roof again."

"Alright thanks." I shut the door open and look around for the entrance to the stairwell. Shinwon has had this problem with the roof for a long time. Not necessarily a problem—but not NOT a problem. The rooftop of his company has a bunch of trees, and benches—like a park. Since he's an idol, and is unable to go normal places, he has to find substitutes. The rooftop, being one of them.

My hand wrap around my biceps in hopes for body heat. The higher I climb up the concrete steps, the colder it gets. How could Shinwon even survive up here? It's way too cold.

Yet sure enough, when I open the rooftop door—the handle almost freezing my fingers to it, was Shinwon lying on his side atop a brown park bench.

"Shinwon what the hell!" My voice booms as I march towards him laying on the bench like a mother who was angry at their child for not doing their homework.

In response Shinwon almost rolls off the bench, but catches himself before he completely falls. When he's finally sitting in an upright position, I can tell by how his face is twisted in anger—he's going to curse at me. But when the visual of me finally comes to meet his eyes, his expression softens dramatically. The harsh contours and wrinkles in his face suddenly dropping, the burning flames of fire ruining every sense of levelheaded-ness fading away, and revealing a very soft, whole looking boy. Not a man. A boy.

"Y/n I-"

"If you were gonna be out late you could've told me." My fingers almost crack as they bend because of the bitter cold scraping away at them. In all reality, it's probably not above 50 degrees fahrenheit (10 Celsius), but my weakness to the cold betrays me.

Shinwon throws his legs over the side of the bench, allowing me to place myself next to him. I watch as he anxiously flicks a hand through his hair and rests his elbows on his knees, hands falling in place in the air between his legs.

My head bobs at the sudden change, "Talk to me."

"I've just been stressed lately Y/n..." Shinwon breaths, so soft I have to stop shifting positions to be able to hear him. His brown hair messily cascades down his eyebrows as his head rolls forward.

"You know—-I don't even know what I'm stressed about, I hate how sometimes I can't even identify the root of why I'm feeling what I'm feeling. Or IF I'm even feeling what I think I'm feeling." Shinwon's voice cracks like china being smashed on the ground. A few beats pass by, and I don't interrupt. In the air, the words Shinwon is thinking of saying lingers with a chill prickling at my neck.

"I'm sorry again. I just need time to myself," Shinwon apologies, finally turning his head back toward me to meet my eyes.

I shake my head, my cheeks fattening as my mouth forms into a low smile, "don't apologize for wanting to be alone. Next time just let me know so that I don't think you're kidnapped!" I giggle softly—Shinwon copying with a snicker.

The familiar smile I know stalks it way onto Shinwon's face, "You already know that even if I WAS kidnapped, they'd bring my straight back!"

"You got that right!" I smile, playfully throwing a punch into Shinwon's arm. Without a second thought, he catches my hand, and pulls me into his lap—his arms tightly squeezing my middle.

No words said—he buries his face deep into the crook of my neck. His eyelashes softly dancing on me. My arms wrap around his neck and further tuck his face into my neck. A few fingers walk up his neck, and play with the hair on the nape of his neck.

The warmth, is what I needed. Like an undying flame it fills me up, warming me inside out like a fireplace does to a house. An old, rickety house built with nothing of wood in the winter, with a giant, almost overflowing fireplace on the side of a wall. Crackling a popping in your ear as the embers burn passionately.

"Mmm...you're so warm, Shinwon"

Shinwon snickers, the vibration tickling my neck. "Even with how cold it is?"

I sudden break from the hug, grasp Shinwon's broad shoulders, and force him to make eye contact with me. "SO YOU ARE COLD—"

"No, no, I was just—it's cold to YOU."

My face drops to neutral, "Shinwon don't play with me."

Shinwon shifts his hand to the back of my head, and places a warm kiss on the tip of my nose. Short, and sickeningly sweet. When he pulls back, the smile once on his face widens further than before, almost stretching ear to ear. In return, I place an even softer kiss on Shinwon's forehead, barely making contact with his silkily, white skin.

And his smile brightens further.

That's what we do for three minutes. Back and forth non-stop cute, cuddly kissing. As if we were new lovers and haven't been dating for almost six months. Even if six months had passed with Shinwon, and even if they were all heaped full of moments like this—which they weren't—-I wouldn't trade it for every diamond, ruby, emerald, or other valuable jewels. These warm kisses and hugs meant he was mine.

Shinwon then takes the time to lay me on the bench, still facing him as we replace our arms in their previous locations. My arms resting at his shoulders, playing with his hair—and his arms pulling me closer around my waist until our chests were touching.

"Maybe I should've just invited you with me. I needed hugs and kisses, " Shinwon pouts, bobbing his head up and down to my hand making strokes in his hair, like a cat does when being petted. I smile at the adorabl action, Shinwon was really just a giant cat when you thought about it. Likes to be pet, semi-annoying, jumps on your counters. Except replace the love of milk with orange juice....

"You definelty should've," I nod and smirk, continuing to pet him. "Because I needed hugs and kisses tOooOooooOOoo~" I whine, poking my lip out and drooping my shoulders.

Shinwon forces his lips on mine and grips my hips tighter, quickly deepening the kiss—quickly breathing me in. My entire body tingles in response, and my hand that was once tangling in his hair flops over his shoulder. Shinwon pushes his lips against mine and a wave of overwhelming heat splashes me in the face like a slap of water on an extremely cold winters' day.

"I know you did jelly bean, I know."

——

A/N: aahhh now this story, this I'm proud of.

Hope you enjoyed it too~~