baby~ wooseok (day six)

Alora POV:

"Baby!!" I yell down the hallway from the couch, a warm bowl of freshly popped popcorn on the coffee table.

"I'm coming!!" Wooseok yells back and soon slides across the tile flooring in his socks. His red and black plaid pajamas matching mine; a couple set I bought a while back, but never thought to use until now.

"Aww you wore them!" I squeal, scooting over to reveal a spot on the couch for him. With Wooseok's tall, yet skinny frame, he looks like an overgrown child. His smile bright and his hair damp from a hot shower.

Snickering and rolling his deep brown calf eyes at me, hit flops to the spot next me and takes in a deep sigh. His hands sweep through his black hair while a mesmerizing smirk pulls at his lips. Wooseok's lips, soft and pinker than ever, are the only things I focus on. The way they're shaped to where his bottom lip pokes out ever so slightly from the top one. His top lip fairly small, but the perfect size to compliment the bottom one.

"You're staring Alora," Wooseok says, his smirk still potent on his face.

My eyes unknowingly roll, "I'm aware."

Wooseok's hand that was once raking through his hair flops to his lap as he slowly turns his head to face me, and gives me an even slower, more sensual up and down look. He then scoots in closer; to where I feel his breath ghosting the shell of my ear. Wooseok's arm closest to the couch slings behind me, allowing him to get even closer. I fight the urge to bite my lip and close my eyes—the urge to ravish in the skin-crawling, breathtaking tingly feeling up my back.

"Wooseok watch the damn movie."

"That's funny, weren't you the one not watching the movie a few seconds ago?" Wooseok teases, his head cockily jerking to the side.

I turn my head to face him. But before I can open my mouth to speak, his forehead roughly pushes into mine; dominant and needy. The pink lips that were once far away are now little over an inch from mine—pink, pink lips.

Not even a second later I force my lips on his, and my own remember how warm and slick they felt. The rushed press of my lips causes a stifled moan from Wooseok—sounding more like a grunt. Wooseok purchases his hand at my hips and forces me to face him—deepening the kiss. A quick flick of my tongue against his pretty pink lips—and his lips part for me.

His hands begin to roam my body, burning through the cloth of my pajamas with every touch. Deciding I don't want to end this with my legs parted like the Red Sea, I pull my lips off of Wooseok's with a brief smack.

Wooseok's eyes shine as he studies me, burning with passion. His voice, a tad hoarse from earlier grunts, "Your lips are so soft, I could kiss them all day."

I turn over on my right side, my chest meeting his bicep. I throw my leg over until it rests beautifully in between his—while my other leg lays underneath me. Wooseok's biggest weakness is my long, tan legs. Wooseok pulls his bottom lip between his teeth—eyes examining my leg in between his.

"Wooseok baby, the movie watch the movie," I tease, feigning innocence as I force my head to turn and face the television. Elf—one of my favorite christmas movies was playing. Wooseok knew how much I loved this movie. Despite how much he hated it with every cell in his being, he agreed to watch it with me—cause I was his baby.

I feel a low gulp; from Wooseok. "Jagi please remove your leg."

Ignoring him, I shift my leg upwards, grazing the inside of his thigh. Wooseok's body goes completely still. His breathing over normalizes itself—only taking deep breaths. Briefly allowing myself a peek at his face, I see his unfaltering expression and eyes not bothering to meet mine.

As a punishment, I raise my leg up and bend it at the knee until it comes in contact with his member—only slightly grazing it. Wooseok's breath skips and I peer up to him, placing a hand on his chest—finger by finger.

"I'm going to kill you Alora."

"If your killed me who else who have fun with you like this?" I bring a pointer finger up to his nose and flick the end, then begin to cackle and evil witches laugh.

Wooseok, who had enough of my mess, tightly grabs the wrist once rested on his chest, and throws me to the other side of the couch—landing me with a cushioned 'oomf.' Now, it's Wooseok who's cackling.

"What. THE. HELL. WOOSEOK" I shout—choking over my own laughter. I'm not one to usually laugh at my own misfortune, but the sound that radioed through the living room was enough for me to break. Soon, it's laughter filling the room instead of the movie. Especially the ear-piercing pterodactyl laugh Wooseok has.

"Just for that," I stop laughing, get up from the couch and start towards the fridge behind the counter—which is behind the couch. "I'm going to eat the last of your ice cream."

Wooseok audibly takes in a breath of air, and delicately puts a hand on his collarbone—as if he were an elderly southern belle. Before he can protest, or reach his orangutan arms out to grab my legs, I race towards the fridge—dodging the counter and grabbing the large, horizontal, metal bar at the bottom of the fridge.

A cold front slaps me in the face the same time a pair of arms wrap around me, and drag me into the air. I'm in the air so high, the top of the fridge seems short.

"WOOSEOK WIT YO TALL ASS PUT ME DOWN!!"

"NEVER YOU THREATENED ME FIRST!!"

"NU UH," I protest.

"UH HUH" Wooseok shouts, still holding me close in his arms.

Finally he decides to let my feet touch the ground—but doesn't let up on squeezing me. Habitually, my arms wrap around his, hoping he'll let up on squishing me. But, as expected—he doesn't.

I sigh, and hit his arm with my hand once. "Wooseok what'll it take for you to let me go?"

"Mmm," Wooseok hums quizzically. "A few kisses and we should be good," he smiles cheekily, quickly spinning me around in his arms to face him—yet leaving no time for me to escape.

"Baby...your so....needy!" I say in between kisses, holding his face in between my hands. After the last word I part from his lips, and rub circles on his cheeks. Wooseok, who apparently hasn't had enough, pouts and lets out a very needy, strained whine.

"Jagi mooorree~"

A smile creeps up on my lips while I roll my eyes "My gosh I can't with you."

Soon I'm lifted onto the countertops, and getting railed beyond belief

————

Hoped you liked that very, VERY abrupt ending 😂😂