🐶PTG REACTS: you buying them a puppy(Dorm B ver)🐶

Wooseok:

You had called Wooseok to meet you at the dog park. Wooseok loved watching the dogs play around and always wanted a puppy for himself. So you took matters into your own hands and got him one. Wooseok walks up to you and the puppy (on a leash) sitting on a bench.

"Hi y/n! Who's this adorable little thing" Wooseok says scratching behind the puppies ears.

"He doesn't have a name. But I know his owner"

"Really?? Who?"

"You Wooseok! Surprise!! Heres your puppy!" You hand him the leash and clap your hands excitedly. Wooseok stands there stunned holding the leash with the puppy and staring at you wide eyed.

"WOAAAHHH 진짜?! (really?!) THANK YOU THANK YOU YOURE THE BEST"

Yuto:

"Guess what Yutoda" you walk up to him, practically bouncing with joy. "What happened?" He smiles, curious about what your so happy about. "Remember that puppy you wanted at the shop?"

"Yeah....y/n you didn't-"

"I BOUGHT HIM!" You jump up and down and squeal, Yuto joins you and in a matter of 0.2 seconds you're both spinning in circles holding hands and jumping up and down.

"IM SO HAPPY Y/N I ALWAYS WANTED A PUPPPYYY"

Yeo One:

"Changgu wake up!" You open the curtains so sunlight can brighten the room. He moans and rubs his eyes, the puppy barks and he jolts to a sitting position. The puppy jumps onto Yeo One's chest and licks his face. "Surrprriiisseee! It's a puppy" you scream clapping your hands together like a child. Yeo one stops the puppy from licking his face and starts to pet him on his lap. He laughs and lays down, holding the puppy over his head.

"Hahaaha! I love him y/n~ *snuggles with puppy*"

Yanan:

"Open it Yanan" you gesture to the box

"I know what it is-"

"Just open it please🥺" you beg him. He crosses his arms and sighs, then leans over to the box on the ground and flicks the lid open. The puppy springs out of the box and onto Yanan's lap. Yanan recoils and brings his hands up so he won't touch him. "OMG Y/N HELP" "ITS JUST A PUPPY YANAN COME ON" you yell back at him and pet the puppy. Yanan finally puts his arms at his sides, not petting the puppy but not trying to run away from him either.

"You know you're helping me raise him right?"

Jinho:

"You bought me a WHAT?!" Jinho yells sounding half surprised and half angry. He wasn't actually angry, just thinking about all the money he's going to spend taking care of the puppy. You hand him the leash with the puppy and the puppy jumps on Jinho's leg, making Jinho beam with joy.

"I'll take care of him well y/n. Thank you!"