Sleep~ jinho (day nineteen)

Bri POV:

"Poor Jinho," I sigh, stepping around the man passed out flat on the floor—arms and legs sprawled out in a snow angel position. Recently, Jinho's sleeping problem has gotten worse. The stress from having to record and promote their new album was starting to affect him greatly—he hasn't slept all week—it's been five whole days.

Hyunggu crosses his legs, appearing extra proper and handsome with his platinum blonde hair tied carefully in a bun on the back part of the top of his head. "Bri, if you want, you can go."

"How could I go now? Aren't you due for a retouch in five? I'll watch over him," I promise, nodding my head in determination and peering over to Jinho—mouth slightly parted and snoring softly—and peacefully.

Hyunggu shrugs defeated, and shoots me a look of pity before turning his head to the mirror—pretending to fix his bun. "I'm serious Bri, Jinho—"

"HYUNGGU MS.DARCIE NEEDS YOU!!" Wooseok screeches from the other side of the gray colored separator in between stations. Hyunggu sighs and throws his head back in annoyance, before he pouts and trots to the other side.

A smirk peels at my lips while I watch Hyunggu sadly walk to the other side. When I'm sure he's gone, I whip my head over to Jinho and cross my arms. Jinho wasn't a particularly prickly personality, but passed out on the floor like this...he really made himself a contrast to when he's awake.

I shuffle my way over to him, stepping around a table, and a couple pairs of shoes, until I'm leaning over him and the sounds of his slight snoring buzz in my ears. I marvel at him underneath the multicolored blanket, and his head softly placed upon the blue pillow—truly a princess look.

A hesitant wad of spit glides down my throat when I check behind me—to the right of me—and to my left, then place a thick, loving kiss in the center of his forehead. His heat warms me through my lips and flushes my face, causing me to fight the urge to frantically wipe the color off my face when I pull away.

It's very, very new still—but me and Jinho have been dating for 2 months. Only two months—and every new thing I discover about him is another reason I fall deeper and deeper into his love trap. Falling faster and faster from the sky—but landing in the clouds, soft, plush, and gentle.

For a few beats, I kneel next to him, hands harshly gripping on each other and watching him—trying to match my breathing to his to stray away from complete boredom. Jinho breaks his peace, and because breathing more frantically—desperate to feel air in his lungs again—like an asthmatic who ran a 5k. My hands frantically sprawl out, unsure of where to help.

"Jinho? Jinho!!" I shout, beginning to gently shaking him by placing one hand on his shoulder; still kneeled to his side.

Jinho continues to exasperate for breaths, and then begins to whine, similar to a lost dog, or a toddler who just fell over. A gut-dropping feeling gurgles the food inside my stomach as I rise to stand on my knees, "JINHO JINHO WAKE UP!!! PLEASE PLEASE WAKE UP!!"

Kino, who must have been preoccupied with his makeup, runs around the separator to see me kneeled next to Jinho. He rushes to the other side of Jinho, holding him down by both shoulders so he'd stop shaking. Kino makes eye-contact with me once, and without him asking I spill to him.

"He-he was sleeping then all of a sudden he started gasping for air and whining."

Kino grimaces, and looks down at his elder with pity, "I think he should be okay as long as he doesn't suddenly..."

Like Jinho had a switch controlling his actions, every muscle in his body that was once contracted, drops to the floor like a limp noodle—as if he was never spastically flopping around.

"...stop," Kino finishes, his eyes already beginning to be lined with tears.

(A/N I have very little medically knowledge but even *I* know this isn't how it works. But for the sake of the story let's just go with what's about to happen, okay?)

My lips make contact with Jinho's as I hold his nose to part his lips further, allowing me to gain closer access to his airways. Right now, Jinho's life depends on my Girl Scout training from many, many years back.

I begin puffing up my cheeks and blowing bursts of air into his mouth, praying for him it respond. My eyes line with misty tears when my hands reach his chest, and begin pumping his heart, the beat of ' stayin' alive ' playing in my head to keep me on course.

During my third session of pumping and blowing, (A/N DON'T EVEN MAKE IT DIRTY YOU FREAKS), I start to loose hope. How—how could this happen? Sure my license for preforming this procedure was a little out of date, but this should have worked. I didn't forget anything—how...I blame myself. If Kino was watching over him, he could've done something with Jinho sooner, and I wouldn't be about to cry my eyes out over his almost lifeless body.

On my fourth time, I connect my lips with his—then suddenly feel a push against mine. Instinctively, I push back, but then I realize...

"JINHO OMG!!"

Jinho smirks, gaze flicking form me to Kino. "Surpriiisseee!"

Kino slaps Jinho on his back, the tears still weathering his face, "JINHO I HATE YOU!"

Jinho coughs out a horrendously loud laugh—white teeth smiling in glee, "to be honest I was just messing with Bri, but then I got a couple kisses out of it as well," Jinho smirks, wiggling his eyebrows seductively. I return Kino's slap with an even harder one of my own.

Kino finally connects the dots, "so you two are..."

"SHHH KINO TOO LOUD!"

——

A/N: there was so much questionable stuff in this chapter idek where to start 😂