Another Family (7 Years Old)

"Hello Sasuke.", Naruto waved at the seven-year old Sasuke. Sasuke kept his stoic mask and crossed his arms. Naruto sweat dropped with a nervous smile. He exhaled, "I'm sorry, I don't have much expierence in taking care of kids. But I wanted you to get adopted, since I know what it feels like to be alone.. anyways! I should show you to your room!", Naruto smiled softly and tucked a strand of his long hair behind his ear.

  Sasuke bit his lower lip as he watched his new foster father walk away. He scoffed, there was no way Naruto knew how it felt like to have no family. There was a navy blue open door that had a wooden sign hanging off a nail. His name was imprinted on the wood. He carefully went to see the inside.

  The walls were navy blue with white outlining the corners. The ceiling was painted with stars and all the planets in the solar system. There was also the Uchiha clan symbol on Sasuke's bed. Which was twin sized and had black covers. There was a small chair designed for kids in the corner next to a black bookshelf.

  The carpet was dark brown and covered the entire floor. "So um, this is your bed, I heard your favorite color was blue and black from foster care. I didn't want you to be forced to another clan, so I added your clan symbol on the bed. I know your the last one of your clan, but don't forget I'm your family now too, okay? You can talk to me about anything." The blonde kindly said.

  Sasuke narrowed his eyes in disgust, this blonde was trying to act as if he cared. Naruto bent his knees and placed his hands on them. "I'm going to take care of you from now on. Please rely on me. I'm not going to ask you to trust me because it must be hard.", Naruto said.

  Sasuke trusted his brother yet he killed his family. Sasuke flinched at the memory. Why would he trust this total stranger if he couldn't trust his brother? "I don't need you.", the Uchiha scoffed. Naruto didn't change his emotions, instead he nodded. "Yeah I understand how you feel right now."

  "You don't understand how I feel! Have you ever gotten your family murdered in front of you by someone you trusted! You aren't alone like me!", Sasuke yelled at the top of this lungs. What Naruto said made him lash out. Naruto's smile faltered slightly. "Okay then. Well, I'm going to work on my desk now, call me if you need anything." Naruto said sadly then left.

Naruto went to his room and sat on his desk. He carefully tied his long hair that reached his waist in a low ponytail so it wouldn't bother him. He grabbed his manga book and went to the page he stopped drawing on. He grabbed his materials and started to draw. Naruto worked as a manga artist and was paid really well.

That's why he worked from home, he never really went outside except when he had free days. Naruto had already registered Sasuke in school, he was in second grade and he had all his school materials. "We both won't be alone now..", he said with a happy smile despite what Sasuke said.

"He'll get use to me eventually."