Violating (15 Years Old)

Th-This is bad..

Naruto laid on the bed, unknowing that his adopted son was using his body in a sexual way.

"Ugh.. mmmff..", Sasuke moans were muffled by his shirt he was biting. He rubbed his clothed hard on Naruto's ass, pressing sensually against his hole and moving it, pretending he was fucking the sleeping blonde.

"Shit- mm, ah.. fuck~", Sasuke dropped his shirt from his mouth and began aggressive pushing against Naruto, and sucked lightly on his neck.

Two weeks ago, Naruto started taking heavy sleeping pills, he wouldn't wake up no matter what for 8 hours. And ever since he started taking them, Sasuke had been taking advantage.

He did respond to his actions though. He squirmed under Sasuke, getting a boner himself. Sasuke's breath hitched at the sight, Naruto was panting lightly, giving mewls and drooling with closed eyes.

"Ah.. hot!~ I'm going to cum..", he whispered in his ear. Naruto gave a groan of protest, but Sasuke didn't listen. He took out his hard cock and freed it from his black boxer briefs and pressed it against Naruto's ass. "Ugh!~", he shivered in pleasure and came on accident. He laid on top of Naruto, panting harshly and shivering every few seconds.

"Man.. I'm addicted..", he whispered in irritation. He couldn't stop using Naruto's body every night, even if he felt really guilty about it after.

Tears leaked out of Naruto's eyes making Sasuke sit up in shock. "M-More~..", he said sleepily. His cheeks were scarlet red, he was panting adorably, his clothed chest rising up. Sasuke's eyes widened, then he chuckled and smirked.

That's consent.

It wasn't but at this point what could we do.

He slowly peeled Naruto's black boxer briefs down to his thighs. His cock sprung out and pressed against his stomach. Sasuke gasped and pouted.

How dare it be bigger than mine!

He undid his white, buttoned up shirt and peeled it off his skin. Now he could clearly see his body, he drooled at the sight of his nipples.

Sasuke was now wrapping Naruto's shaking legs around his hips and pressed their hard cocks together, rubbing them. Naruto moaned loudly, encouraging Sasuke to go faster.

  His thighs, ugh.. I want to be suffocated by them!

  "Fuck! Fucking shit!- Feels so good! Naruto! Naru!", he felt something swirl in his stomach. He began sucking tightly on his left nipple, Naruto's finger twitched and his mouth quivered.

  "M-More~ Uah!~", cute moans and mewls spilled out of Naruto's lips. Sasuke groaned, he placed his lips against Naruto's and kissed him hard. Saliva slowly rolled down Naruto's lips. Sasuke moved and sucked on his tongue lewdly, he didn't want to cum yet, he wanted to keep going.

He came though, right after Naruto. Naruto moaned his loudest during the kiss, it was broken. Sasuke got of Naruto and trembled, he was feeling amazing. He looked at Naruto beside him, he was panting harshly, his eyes closed, like always.

He looked at Naruto's body, their cum was spilled all of his body and sheets. Their boxer briefs were discarded on the side. "Ngh.. hot..", he grumbled. He felt his member slowly rising again.

Shit! Again?! Why am I so horny?!

He sat on Naruto's lap and began kissing him hard. Stupid teenage hormones. "No.. more..", Naruto mumbled and tried turning his head away. Sasuke gripped it, not letting Naruto turn his head.