Forever (Finale)

I held Naruto in my arms protectively. We were laying on our bed, we had moved to a house near the beach. When Naruto finished his story, he made lots of money.

He's well known now throughout the manga industry and his publishers want his story to become an anime as well. He's taking a big break right now though, news broke out about the incident.

His fans don't want to push him too far so they've been calm with everything. He chuckled softly and pushed my arms off his body. "I told you not to worry so much, I'm okay now.", he assures me.

I give him my 'Uchiha hn' as he likes to call it. He gets up from our king sized bed and opens the curtains. "I'm not weak.", he says in a stubborn tone.

"I'm older than you, I should be the one worrying!", he pouts slightly and the window. I groan and shield my eyes from the sudden burst of bright sunlight. Ugh, I feel it burning my skin already.

He opens the glass door and steps out, holding the railings gently. I get up and hug him from behind. He looked up at me, I'm so much taller than him now.

He smiles at me so brightly but his eyes tell me another story. They're beautiful like blue gems but dull. I know he says not to worry, but that's only because he hates feeling weak. He hates it when I follow him everywhere.

He hates that I worry, but I can't help it. I know that Itachi and his underlings can't reach us now, but there's always a nagging feeling telling me I have to follow him. I'm scared, I'm scared he'll hurt himself.

I keep telling myself he won't, but I'm so scared. My therapist says I'm paranoid and my anxiety levels have skyrocketed ever since he left. He said it's trauma, I don't know but it still hurts my chest when I don't see him.

Endless possibilities of him being in danger invade my thoughts when he's not in my sight. I think he knows that I wait by the door and count every minute he's in there when he's in the restroom. I hope he doesn't find me creepy.

I snap out of my worrisome thoughts and see him smiling at the ocean. I sniff his hair, burying my nose and chin in it. He has such soft hair, it outshines the sun itself.

"You're eyes are like the ocean, endless and deep with mysteries.", I say. He smiles and holds my hands. "You sound like a poet.", he says with a genuine smile this time. I kiss his forehead, the edge of his eye, his ear and the back of his neck.

"I love you.", I say like I always do.

"You say it so much Sasuke, I can't help but get use to it. Don't say it so often anymore, I don't want to get use to it.", he says with a soft and sad smile.

I frown, he giggles. "I'm going to say it back of course! I love you! I love you forever and ever! I love you so much it's scary!", he turns towards me with a huge grin.

"Forever and ever!", he says against my black shirt. I hold him in my arms like always, I wish this could last forever.