My Dream (13 Years Old Part 2)

"So.. you had your first dirty dream about someone you know?", he asked. We were both blushing a bit and the air was thick. We were both so tense, this really was an awkward conversation. I nodded and gripped my knees.

  We were sitting on the couches face to face and the coffee table was between us. "Um.. well.. I'm your guardian and like I told you! You can talk to me about anything! So I can definitely help you!", he said but it sounded like he was mostly trying to convince himself.

  I chuckled a bit at his antics. He stopped and looked at me, then smiled a bit. "Okay.. it's okay to be scared for your first time. What most people do now as a teenager is.. oh right! Do you know your sexuality Sasuke?", he asks me? Sexuality? Like the gender that I like?

  "Um.. women?", I say with some confusion. "Well you don't have to figure it out right now but I guess what you have to do when you get an erection is.. um..", he turns red. "S-Stroke it-", his voice becomes squeaky and my face turns red too.

"J-Just search it up online I'm not good at this!", he yells with a lot of embarrassment and covered his face.

  —

  I pant as I get close. I didn't know so could feel so good. I just stroked it faster and faster as the water fell on my pale body.

  "Sasuke?.. You're so cute..", the Naruto from my imagination tells me. I imagine his slender fingers wrap around my cock and stroke it. I look at his naked tan body. His eyes stare into mine and he has this crazy look in it. What's the word? Lust, I believe.

  "It's not as big as mine but.. hehe my baby Sasuke is so adorable.~", he pulls me towards his chest. He's still taller than me, but I'm going to grow taller and I can't wait until that happens. Naruto kisses my forehead and pecks my neck, chest, stomach, abdomen, and gets really close to my cock.

  He gives me a smirk, something glints in his eye. He kisses the tip of my cock, then sucks it. "Agh.. N-Naruto..", I moan softly then cum. I open my eyes, water hits them so I back away from the shower head. I gasp, trying to catch my breath as I realize what I just imagined.

  Fuck. This can't be happening.. I turn off the water and grab my black towel and dry myself quickly. Why am I suddenly having these dreams? And why do I like them? Do I have a crush on my adoptive father/guardian or is it just because I'm hitting puberty and I'm using whoever I'm close to for my pleasure?

  The only person I am comfortable with is Naruto, maybe that's why. But is that also the reason why I get upset whenever he's around men that eye him with such disgusting looks? Ugh. This is difficult, this can be tomorrow's problem. I'd rather sleep instead.. Oh no.. I'm getting Naruto's bad habit.