Stuck (18 Years Old Part 2)

Naruto's eyes widened. His body trembled and goosebumps appeared throughout his body. Without a second thought, he turned around and ran towards the stairs. They were close, if he could get to the lobby then!-

"No!", he yelled in fear and pulled his hand away from Itachi's grip. "Don't resist or I'll kill you!", he threatened with malice in his voice making Naruto quake in fear. That only made his adrenaline run through his body making him more desperate.

Due to Itachi's nervousness his hands became good sweaty and hot letting Naruto slip away from his bruising grip. Naruto whimpered and ran as fast as he could. He looked behind him, it felt as if everything slowed down.

He couldn't feel the ground, he felt Itachi's hand touch his fingers and then he fell.

Itachi winced and then hurried to get Naruto and the edge of the staircase. "Shit.. N-Naruto baby are you alright?! I'm so sorry!", he began crying and frantically touching Naruto's body everywhere.

Naruto moaned and ached in pain. He mumbled a few words, telling Itachi to stay away and not to touch him. He felt his body being lifted, he squirmed and cried. He tried biting Itachi's arm but he kept his jaw in place.

Suddenly Itachi let go of Naruto and fell on top of him. Naruto screamed in a hurry to get him off. "S-Someone! H-Help me p-please!", he cried as loud as he could and yelled frantically.

He felt hands all over his body making him writhe around in disgust. He finally began to calm down when he heard a very familiar voice, he stopped hyperventilating and started crying tears of joy.

He couldn't see well but he knew that blurry pale skin and dark hair was definitely his Sasuke. Sasuke leaned lower and helped Naruto sit up. Naruto smiled and hugged Sasuke, he took a deep breath and inhaled his scent.

He looked at Itachi beating the police officers and FBI then back at Naruto for a split second and signaled the medic to take Naruto to safety.

Sasuke looked up at Itachi, their eyes connected. Red eyes clashed with red, they grit their teeth and lunged at each other.

"I should've killed you along with our parents if I knew you would come in between me and Naruto's way! I had him first!", he tackled Sasuke and to the floor and straddled his hips, beating his face senselessly.

Sasuke gripped Itachi's collar and gave him a hard hit to the head with his own. He was on top and took out his gun, he placed it on top of Itachi's forehead. "He's mine, you broke and battered his mind and body. I was informed by Iruka, you manipulative piece of shit!", Sasuke insulted with a heavy breath.

"He still loves me! Naruto only sees me in you!"

I-It's my fault! I.. I'm the reason they're fighting to death right now, I shouldn't of been in their lives, I shouldn't have been born. This is my fault, their parents died because of me!

His breathing became irregular and he struggled to get air. A medic rushed to him and tried to take him away from the scene. "Ngh! S-Stop!", he yelled out desperately.

He sobbed, being tormented of it all. He gripped his hair, pulling strands out. Sasuke and Itachi were too preoccupied to notice Naruto in his broken mental state.

"Please sir, come with me.", the medic pleaded and tried pulling him away. "I-I c-cant! C-Can't do this anym-more!", he yelled loudly. Finally, did the two looked at him. Naruto took out the key he had and raised it in the air only to smash it against his wrist.

He laughed out maniacally. "J-Just let me die!", he giggled like a child. Both the Uchiha's ran to Naruto, Itachi pulled the key out of Naruto's hand and Sasuke gripped his wrist looking at the damage.

The medic yelled and tried to go but they were too worried to listen. Sasuke ripped his shirt and tied it over Naruto's wound. He kicked and screamed like a child. "Let me die! Let me die! Why won't you guys let me?! This is all my f-fault!..", he whimpered and sobbed.

The Uchiha's hugged him tightly. "It's okay..", Sasuke whispered.

"M-My fault..", he whispered sadly. "I ruined the Uchiha Family.."