Sasuke's Boyfriend (14 Years Old Part 1)

"Whaaat?!~ Really Sasuke?!"  The purple haired girl whined at Sasuke. "Yes so please leave me alone..", Sasuke groaned and blushed a bit. "Well.. thanks for telling me.", the girl said sadly and walked away from Sasuke.

  "I can't believe I told her I had a boyfriend..", he mumbled. "Sasuke you're gay?!", a boy ran up to him, it was Sasuke's friend. His name was  Axel. He had gorgeous red hair shaved from the sides and blue mesmerizing eyes with brown freckles sprinkled across his nose. Almost every girl had fallen for him.

  "No.. I'm not gay.", Sasuke mumbled with a bored look on his face. "But you said you had a boyfriend?", Axel looked perplexed. "Yeah but.. I don't like boys, just my boyfriend.", Sasuke said and blushed a bit. Naruto? As my boyfriend? I wonder how he looked when he was young..

  "What?", Axel scratched his ear. "Nevermind..", Sasuke said with a smile and looked up towards the sky. "How does your boyfriend look like? What's his name? Does he go to this school?", Axel asked and walked with Sasuke to the cafeteria.

  "Naruto? He has blonde hair like the sun, and his blue eyes as bright as the sky.. when he smiles it fills my heart with such happiness and eagerness.. he has beautiful light tan, soft skin that makes me heart flutter every time I touch it.. I've been with him for so long, he gave me salvation. I.. I'd probably wouldn't be me if I never met him..", Sasuke said and tucked a strand of dark hair behind his ear.

  "Damn.. you really sound like you're in love. There aren't many blonde students here. So I'm going to assume he doesn't go to this High School.", Axel said with a soft smile. "I'm glad you found your happiness though!", he gave Sasuke a cheeky smile.

  "Yeah. Thanks dude.", Sasuke slapped his hand then fist bumped it. "No problem my guy. I'm going to eat outside. See ya.", Axel grinned and left. Sasuke watched his friend leave them headed into the cafeteria. Naruto.. I know I live with you but I can't help but miss you..

  "Sasuke!~", a pink haired teenager latched onto Sasuke's arm. "Tell me it isn't true! You can't be gay, we've been together since we were little!", she pouted her lips and tried to squeeze her chest together to appear sexy. "No. I'm not gay but I do have a boyfriend. He's the only one I love. So please Sakura, just leave me alone.", Sasuke told her and shook her off his arm.

  "N-No! Where is he?! I don't see him!", Sakura desperately said. "He.. He doesn't go to this school.", Sasuke said with a sad tone. "S-Sasuke..", the pink haired girl placed her hand on her chest and looked down sadly. The boy behind her frowned.

  How could he turn down Sakura? Although I'm glad he did, she's the most beautiful and popular girl here. Her short beautiful silky pink hair and emerald green eyes.. her porcelain skin and slender fingers.. her nails she works so hard on.. her expressions.. everything! Poor Sakura.. don't worry! I'll make you happy!

Lee smiled in determination.

  —

"I can't believe he has a boyfriend..", Axel sighed sadly. "It's okay Axel. I'm sure you'll find somebody.", his friend rubbed his shoulder in a comforting manner. "I won't give up though. I'll wait for him."