Holding Hands (15 Years Old)

"Sasuke!", Sasuke's eyes widened. He turned around and saw Naruto waving at him with a bit of blush on his face. He was twiddling with his fingers and looked around in embarrassment.

"Naruto.. what are you doing here?!", Sasuke asked and turned Naruto away from his friends. "What? I just wanted to pick you up.. You have so many friends..", Naruto peeked behind him and noticed all the students staring at them.

"Sasuke is that your boyfriend?", Axel asked. Other students began muttering. "Huh? Oh I'm n-"

"C'mon let's go.", Sasuke grabbed Naruto's hand roughly and pulled him away from the school. "Oh okay! Bye bye Sasuke's friends!"

"My heart's beating Sasuke! There was so many people. They looked upset.. did I say something?", Naruto questioned and looked at his clothes then ran his fingers through his hair. "No they're just really nosy.", Sasuke groaned.

Naruto looked at their hands and noticed Sasuke was still holding on to his wrist so he tried to pull away. Instead of letting go Sasuke intertwined their fingers and looked the other way with a bit of blush.

Naruto blushed as well. People were looking at them thinking they were a couple. They were basically the same height now. "I guess height runs in the Uchiha genes..", Naruto muttered softly.

"Huh?", Sasuke looked to his side. What did Naruto mean by that? "N-Nothing!", the blonde chuckled awkwardly then looked uneasy.

Shit. If he heard me he would know that I met his family! He's really smart, my Sasuke has straight A's so he would be able to connect the dots!

"Okay.", Sasuke mumbled but he heard it. A few years ago Iruka had accidentally slipped Itachi's name but when Sasuke seemed answers they would both try to change the subject. Sasuke was still hungry for answers, from both Naruto and Itachi.

He was still trying to become a police detective. Naruto looked at Sasuke's arm. "Sasuke! Your veins, why do they look like that? Mine don't show up..", Naruto compared his and Sasuke's arm.

  "It's because I work out Dobe.", Sasuke ran a hand threw his hair and sighed. "I didn't know that! Oh no Sasuke, at this rate you'll get a girlfriend!", Naruto whined. He didn't mean to sound sad though, he was just joking at first but the thought of Sasuke getting into an intimate relationship made him upset.

  "Why do you sound upset?", Sasuke questioned with a smirk. Was Naruto slowly falling for him? "Cause I am! You'll start leaving me alone and pay attention to another woman! Then you'll stop focusing on your studies and-"

  "Don't worry so much. I won't get distracted and I won't get a girlfriend.", Sasuke chuckled. I'm too busy focusing on you..

  "Okay..", Naruto smiled. His heart was beating fast and he didn't know why. Holding hands with Sasuke.. meeting his eyes.. looking at him study, cook, work out.. and cooking for him made Naruto incredibly happy. His cheeks started to flush red and his vision became blurry.

  "No way..", he mumbled out loud. I can't be..