Cigarettes (16 Years Old Part 2)

"Naruto..", Sasuke said and grabbed Naruto's hand to intertwine their fingers. "You didn't say anything else. Why are you so nervous?", Sasuke asked and looked at Naruto's blue eyes. Naruto sighed in relief but for some reason he felt like Sasuke knew something.

"It's just going to be hard to stop and.. I really wish you didn't find out.", Naruto said and tried to let go of Sasuke's hand but the other wouldn't budge. Instead he hugged Naruto tightly. "I don't want you getting hurt or sick because of your addiction.", he whispered softly in Naruto's ear giving making him shudder.

I don't know if it's just me, but over this past year Sasuke's been getting more.. closer to me. I mean, we still sleep together in the same bed but he began spooning me a lot this past year. Hugging me from behind whenever I'm doing something like cooking or cleaning.. or carrying me to my bed when I fall asleep on my desk. Shit we look like a married couple! Maybe he's just super oblivious..

Naruto tried to calm down. His face was turning red from his thoughts. "Well.. oh shit the food!", Naruto yelled mortified and ran to the kitchen. "No..", he mumbled and sighed in defeat. The soup was beyond burnt.

Naruto.. you love me don't you? It's obvious, that's why I can't help but tease you. But the more I touch you.. the more I want. Would it be wrong if I just kissed you right now? If I just swooped you off your feet and took you to our bed? I can't help but daydream of the day when I'm capable to do that. I've waited for so long, is it today? Can it be today? Naruto, if you love me, then you wouldn't reject me right?

I know the age difference. And it's practically illegal but we'd be fine if no one found out.. It's torture, I want to have you already. I'm scared to wait two years. What if by then.. someone takes you away? Or you fall out of love? I can't let that happen.

Sasuke went up to Naruto and embraced him from behind. He felt Naruto flinch in his hold. "S-Sasuke?"

Is it me? Is that why you began smoking twice as much? I lied to you. Yesterday I followed you, you said you had to go to the grocery store to buy some ingredients but I knew something was wrong. I hugged you like this yesterday. And you made an excuse to leave. To smoke.

I didn't want you to think I already had suspicions of you hiding something from me. Because then you would become more cautious around me. So I looked around for the pack of cigarettes today. I found them on top of the closet.

  Naruto began coughing badly. Sasuke backed away and turned Naruto towards him. "Are you alright?", he said and handed him a cup of water. Naruto drank all of it and nodded. "Thanks..", he sadly smiled. "And I'm sorry.."

  Sasuke hugged Naruto again. "It's okay. I'm just glad I can help you out now.", he said. Naruto shivered when he felt Sasuke's hot breath on his neck. "Y-Yeah..", he chuckled awkwardly and grabbed the pot to clean it in the sink.

  I have to stop loving you Sasuke. But I don't want to.. I hate it, but I love it at the same time. I get sick thinking about it sometimes, but other times, I'm happy loving you this way.