My Dream (13 Years Old Part 1)

"Mmm~ N-No Sasuke this is wrong!", my adoptive father tried to argue. He was growing weak under me, so it was easy to dominate him. His leg was between mine and I was humping his leg hard. I felt so good, I don't think I've ever felt this kind of... pleasure?

I panted hard, his expression was so beautiful. Naruto was blushing hard and.. wait- Naruto? My adoptive father? What's going on?

I gasped hard as I woke up. I sat straight up with bewilderment. What.. What kind of dream did I just have?! And it was about Naruto! Wait I hope he didn't notice that! I looked beside me and sighed with a great amount of relief.

Now I have a problem.. and I don't know what to do with it. Am I hitting puberty? It's kinda scary.. but at least I don't bleed every month..

I just scooted myself to the wall and hugged my legs. I don't want to do anything about.. the problem in my pants. I'll ask Naruto- yeah Naruto.. about it later. It will be awkward, for sure.

After my dick went down I went to the kitchen. There was a neon green sticky note stuck on the fridge. Went to store for tomatoes!~ Is what I read.

I didn't risk taking a shower, whenever I'm alone I tend to overthink a lot. And if I think about my dirty dream with Naruto naked?- Yeah.. I don't want to deal with that right now.

Suddenly I heard the door open. Great. I heard bags shuffling them he came into the living room with his socks on. "Oh! You're awake!", he grinned at me. I blinked a few times.

"N-Naruto?", I said with shock. I couldn't even tell it was him. He got a haircut! It was terrible though, like he did it himself. His eyes seemed a bit red too. Was he high or on something?

"Your.. your hair!", I finally managed to say. He chuckled a bit and scratched his neck. Then he stared at me -well not me, like into my soul or something. He seemed out of it- for a little. "The haircut. Why'd you chop it all off?", I asked. That seemed to snap him out of it.

I'm not going to lie, if I didn't know Naruto was a guy, I would've totally mistaken him for a girl. He had slightly bigger thighs than a normal guy and he had that waist a lot of girls had. Plus his long hair! Or- when he had that long hair made everyone mistaken him for a woman.

Even that one time when a guy tried touching on him.. It was brutal how Naruto punched the guy square on his face and made his nose bleed. It was scary.. I never saw him like that. Naruto seems weak but he's really strong. I think he took some fighting class..

"Oh um- yeah! I wanted to be a different person.. I mean look! I only had one reason for having long hair but..", he almost zoned out again but he didn't.

That reminds me, didn't Itachi have long hair too? I guess that's why I didn't find Naruto too weird when I met him for the first time.