Finally (17 Years Old Part 1)

"Mnnn..", Naruto groans and wakes up. "What time?- only 2 AM?", he whines and closes his eyes to fall asleep until he feels Sasuke grab his arms and crawls over him. "Sasuke?..", he asks sleepily.

It was night, he could hardly see who it was but he knew it was Sasuke by the feel of his hand. He shivered when he felt a hot breath on his neck. What was Sasuke doing? "Ah- Sasuke?", Naruto whispered in confusion once he felt Sasuke's lips on his neck.

"I'm in love with you..", he whispers softly then kisses him on his lips. Naruto's eyes widened but he went along. "I'm in love with you too..", he says and it feels so surreal. He was confused, he wasn't sure if it was a dream or not. But he was just so tired of contemplating whether Sasuke loved him or not, and if he would ever be able to move on.

He tried so many times to forget about his love and go to someone else. It never worked and it seemed to make the Uchiha angry. He felt his heartbeat in his ears. It's warm.. they both thought.

More.. more I want more of you.. I want people to know you're mine. I want to stay by your side forever. It feels so good but it's so wrong. Naruto was surprised, Sasuke was really skillful in kissing. The thought of him practicing made him upset. "Ah..", Naruto moaned softly, the lewd sounds of lips smacking and heavy breaths was really hot.

  "Sasuke~", he whispered and flinched when Sasuke placed his hand under his shirt. "Sasuke.. stop it.."

"Sasuke..", Naruto pulled away and gasped for air. Suddenly tears sprang to his eyes and he tried to hide them. Sasuke hugged him tightly. "It's so wrong..", he whispered brokenly and cried in the crook of Sasuke's neck.

"It hurts so bad..", he said and they both could relate. "It's so.. wrong..", Sasuke let Naruto mumble and cry while he traced circles on his back. "I.. I never even told you the truth about Itachi..", he sobbed. Sasuke's eyes widened. "I know you're going to hate me..", he hugged Sasuke tighter.

  "Naruto I've loved you for years. I don't think I can hate you anymore.", Sasuke chuckled softly. "If it's stressing you out this much, maybe we should talk about it now.", he pulled away and offered the crying blonde a small smile.

  Naruto's heart jumped at the sight. Sasuke's character was usually calm and stoic. Never smiling or showing any emotion. Just saying 'hn' most of the time.

  —

  Sasuke handed Naruto a cup of tea and held his hand. "I'm here for you.", Sasuke whispered. To be honest, all he wanted to do at the moment was fuck Naruto mercilessly. He finally gained the courage to show how he felt, and Naruto felt the same way! But the blonde was really sensitive at the moment.

  His imaginations wouldn't come true for another while. "Okay. I'll just say it. I dated Itachi.", he grit his teeth. "Yeah I kinda guessed.", Sasuke said. "What?", he asked. "I've been trying to track him down for a long time and I've made a lot of theories. You knew Itachi, you both had the same habit, you started smoking when he was still around, you grew your hair like he did, and you said his name many times in your dreams.", Sasuke said.

  "Sasuke..", Naruto began crying softly. "I'm glad your not mad..", he buried his head in his hands with shame. "Don't you think it's wrong? I was with your brother! I'm older than you- I-", he was interrupted when Sasuke pounced on him and pushed him down.

  "I don't care if you were with my brother. As long as you're with me I don't care. And I'm almost 18. Another year, I'm giving you my consent. There are people who have 30 age year gaps. 11 years is nothing. Don't focus on anything or anyone else. Just me.", Sasuke ordered.

Naruto blushed and nodded. He yawned softly and pushed Sasuke off him. "I'm tired.. let's sleep.", he said tiredly and took Sasuke by his hand to their bed.

You oblivious blonde.. dragging me by my hand, both of us in our boxers on our way to share the bed. I want to rape you.