Stuck (18 Years Old Part 1)

"L-Leave me.. alone..", Naruto whispered and clenched the bed sheets tighter. He curled up into a ball, hugging his knees for comfort.

"How are you not use to me yet? We've been together for a year. I know you haven't seen me for a decade but I know you still love me.", Itachi grinned and grabbed his jaw.

Naruto shut his eyes and whimpered. He felt Itachi's lips on his, he turned his body and tried to push him away but they both knew it wouldn't work.

"You're too weak.", he smirked then sneaked his tongue into Naruto's mouth. Naruto would bite him but.. he was still afraid.

  (Flashback 10 Years Ago)
"Itachi!", Naruto screamed and sobbed in the corner of the room. He trembled and whimpered like a cold kitten with no mother. Itachi's eyes widened, he put the knife down and inched towards Naruto.

"N-Naruto.. I.. I'm sorry! Y-You know I didn't mean to..", he pleaded silently and hugged Naruto protectively. "I know.. I know.. it just h-hurts..", he lifted his head and gave a small smile.

Itachi saw the cut on his arm and quickly grabbed the first aid kit. They were running out of supplies.

"I'm really.. really sorry. Maybe we should break up. I'm too abusive..", he said pitifully.

"N-No! Don't leave me! I know.. I know you really love me, I know you don't mean to hit me. I love you! I can't live without you!", Naruto begged and desperately held on to Itachi's shirt.

"You're right. I told you I was the only one who loved you.", he hugged Naruto and smirked with an evil glint in his eyes.

"L-Leave me alone!", he yelled loudly and finally managed to push Itachi away. "Y-You manipulated me! You tricked me, you used me! You- ahh!", Naruto wailed in pain and held his side.

Itachi spit on Naruto's face. "I didn't even kick you that hard. Pathetic piece of shit. I would love to make love to you but I have to go somewhere. Kabuto and Sai will keep an eye on you, don't even try to escape, or I won't go easy on you tomorrow.", he bitterly said and gave another final kick.

Naruto gasped and yelled in silence. He grit his teeth and closed his eyes tightly in pain.

Sasuke.. save me, please! I.. I can't live like this!

Sasuke stared at the darkness. His eyes were dull, he was tired. He didn't realize how much energy his blonde would always give him.

"Sasuke?", someone knocked on the door. Sasuke lifted his head from his arms, the light blinding him. It was Asuma, a detective on Naruto and Itachi's case.

"Damn kid. At your age I would be drinking with my friends and hooking up with chicks.", he said and placed the cigarette to his lips. Immediately Naruto came to his mind.

Naruto looked at the side, his arm supporting his elbow. He was leaning on the wall with the balcony door open while Sasuke sat on the couch. He then looked back at Sasuke and smiled sheepishly. "You said one a day..", he said and took a deep sigh.

Asuma immediately pressed the cigarette butt on the desk and threw it away. "Sorry bud.", he apologized, Sasuke had told him about Naruto's habit. Tears sprang to Sasuke's eyes, Asuma even smoked the same kind. Red Marlboro, it made the room smell like Naruto.

Sasuke whimpered and laid his head on his arms again. "F-Fuck..", his broken voice was barely audible.

"Well. I have really good news about Naruto. Apparently there was a sighting of him a year ago entering a hotel with a black-haired man. His name is Sai, no last name.", he informed.

Sasuke's head shot up, his eyes were wide and he heard a ringing sound in his ears. His arms and legs got goosebumps, he shivered and stood up. "S-Sai?!", he said, remembering all the flags when him and Naruto were together.

He had a gut feeling but Naruto wouldn't listen to him.

"You know him?", Asuma questioned and raised an eyebrow. "Y-Yes! He dated Naruto before! Where is this hotel?!", he asked desperately. "We have to go right now! Itachi.. Itachi!", his eyes became red and he clenched his fists.

"The hotel.. you see.. it's the one you live in.", Asuma said and looked down. His breath hitched, he grit his teeth harshly and pulled his hair.

"Sasuke.. Sasuke calm down!", Asuma ran to Sasuke's help and tried to stop him. "I'm stupid! N-Naruto's dead isn't he?! I could've- I! I!", he began hyperventilating, grasping his chest for air.

He fell to his side, closing his eyes without wanting to, he passed out.

Naruto stood up with shaking legs and went to the bathroom. He looked at the outfit on the hangers. Another white long shirt with gray boxer briefs. He looked at his body, he wasn't that thin, but it was obvious he lost weight.

He took a warm bath, just thinking about anything in general. He hugged his knees.

"Say it again.", he smiled, and giggled a bit. Naruto's blush darkened. "I-I said I love you!", he covered his face in embarrassment, but peeked through his fingers to see Itachi smiling widely with blush across his face.

Tears slipped out his eyes, mixing with the bath water.

How did it get to this? He remembered seeing the red flags, but he tried ignoring them. He was in love with Itachi, he couldn't live without him. They've dated for years, he would cut off a chunk off his heart if he broke their relationship.

He slowly started becoming manipulative and abusive, and Naruto fell for it all. At the time he was angry with Iruka, but it was Iruka and Itachi's parents who saved him.

They saw all the bruises, and immediately called the police. Itachi was locked up, and Naruto was taken to therapy. He did miss it all though, sleeping over at the Uchiha's, cooking, babysitting Sasuke, having wonderful and lovely nights with Itachi.

Naruto slowly left the bathtub, leaving his thoughts of Itachi behind, then dried himself with a towel. Lightly rubbing over the bruises on his legs and chest.

Sasuke giggled. "I love you.", he whispered into his ear. Naruto blushed and covered his face in the blankets. "I-I.. I love you too..", he whispered. He was embarrassed.

His knees felt weak. He held onto the sink to keep himself balanced. "I'm..", he opened the toilet and vomited into it.

He gasped, then flushed the toilet. He saw something shimmer from the light, he picked up the object. He was scared, it was a key. Was Itachi tricking him? Would he get punished if it was a trap?

Or is someone helping me.. Sai?.. Kabuto? I don't care anymore, I need to get out of here. I haven't seen the sun, the moon; the sky, the clouds, I don't know where I'm at!

He quickly changed, his heartbeat increasing. "Am I really going to?..", he gulped. He grabbed the key.

Don't be disappointed if it doesn't work.. he told himself. He grabbed the handle, then pushed the key inside.

Click.

The door opened, leading to the hall of other doors. There was an elevator and stairs on the sides. His legs shook again, he was only in his boxer briefs and a white t-shirt but he didn't care. His hair was wet, it stuck to his neck as he tried to speed walk to the elevator.

He pressed a button, and the elevators immediately opened.

His heart dropped.

Itachi's eyes widened.