How Do You Know Him? (8 Years Old)

"Mmm..", Naruto groaned as the alarm went off. He shifted around in his bed. "Sasuke... wake up.", he mumbled half-asleep. Behind him, Sasuke was asleep. Ever since Sasuke had that terrible nightmare he had been sneaking into Naruto's bed every night. Eventually Naruto confronted him, telling him it was okay to sleep with him.

Sasuke opened an eye, "Hm?", he yawned tiredly. "Wake up.. get ready for school.", Naruto wiped his eyes tiredly. Sasuke yawned, he didn't want to get up. He was too comfortable. "Dang it..", he groaned. He didn't want to go school, he already knew most of the subjects and the other kids were really annoying.

  Naruto started to wake up fully. He went to the kitchen like usual and started to make his coffee.

Sasuke pouted, "I shouldn't show him my emotions yet. I need to hide them away, in order to get strong. It's not like he understands anyways..", he mumbled. He went to his room and started to change his clothes. Once he was in his school uniform he went to the kitchen.

That's where he found Naruto sleeping on the couch, his coffee was on the table. "Naruto!", Sasuke scolded. Naruto's eyes snapped open, "I'm awake! I was just resting my eyes..", he chuckled sheepishly.

"Dumbass..", he mumbled and frowned. Naruto's eyes widened slightly but he pretended to not hear him.

"S-Sasuke-kun!", a girl was pushed towards him. He huffed angrily. Another fangirl? The girl had pink hair, and the two girls that had pushed her had purple and brown hair. "H-Hello!", she blushed. She played with her short hair as her face became as pink as her hair.

"I-I'm your c-classmate.. w-want to be f-", she was cut off my Sasuke denying her. "I don't need weak friends like you.", he said like the jerk he was. Sakura gasped and lowered her head in embarrassment.

"I will get stronger. I promise!", she said and ran away. "Hinata right?", he asked her. The only reason he knew her name was because her family owned a famous dojo. She stuck her tongue out and ran to Sakura, TenTen left as well while muttering something.

"Whatever.", he huffed angrily.

  —

  Sasuke got off the school bus and walked towards their apartment complex. He waved hello to the front desk lady and showed her his ID. The apartment complex wasn't normal, it had security, and you needed an ID or a visitor's pass to get inside. Even using the elevator and stairs required an ID.

  Once reached his floor he went home, once he used his keycard he heard muffled voices. "Naruto never brings anyone home..", he mumbled with suspicion and went inside. He went to the living room, there was another man alongside Naruto, he seemed to be much older than Naruto.

  "Oh! You must be Sasuke!", the strange man said. Sasuke noticed he had a scar across his nose. "Sasuke! You're home, this is my adoptive dad!", Naruto smiled happily. "He moved back in town  just yesterday!", Naruto said, Sasuke looked back at the man.

  He went to go shake his hand. "Hello, I'm Sasuke Uchiha.", he greeted. "I'm Iruka! You have good manners, you're Itachi's younger brother right?", the man named Iruka asked. Both Naruto and Sasuke tensed, their breaths caught.

"How do you know him?" He asked with a tone of disgust. Iruka raised an eyebrow, "Don't you remember? Itachi and Naruto-", he got interrupted by Naruto. "Iruka!..", he yelled. Naruto grabbed his arm and dragged him to the balcony.

  "You didn't know?", Naruto asked. Iruka got confused again. "What do you mean? Aren't you babysitting Sasuke?", he asked.

  Naruto bang's covered his eyes from the sunlight as he looked down. "Itachi's a wanted criminal now.."