Sasuke's Worry (11 Years Old)

It's been a year since they've gotten together. "No!- Sai shhh!", Naruto yelled from the living room. Sasuke scrunched up his face in disgust. Why when I'm here? Why couldn't they do it at Sai's house? Sasuke asks himself.

Sasuke frowned when he heard Naruto trying to hide his moans. "Wait! Sai I'm serious! Sai! Don't! Stop! Stop listen!", Sasuke became worried when he heard Naruto struggling, then a thud. He ran to the living room.

Naruto had a angry look on his face, and Sai was on the floor holding his cheek. Naruto looked at Sasuke, then back at Sai and told him to leave. Sasuke raised a hand towards Naruto, "Naruto.. what happened?..", he asked.

"Nothing.", the older male sighed and placed his hands on his face. Sasuke wasn't sure what to say or do. His breath was caught in his throat.

Then Naruto went to the room, Sasuke followed. "Brush your teeth and go to sleep. I'm going to be on the balcony on a call with Iruka so don't bother me.", Naruto said and held Sasuke's head in his hands to give him a goodnight kiss on his forehead.

Sasuke nodded and went to the bathroom, he thought it was weird how Naruto would randomly go to the balcony in the middle of the nights. Sasuke didn't know what Naruto did since he wouldn't follow.

"I'm so sorry Naruto! I thought you two were doing so well!", Iruka said through the phone. Naruto nodded. "Me too! I don't know what to do.. should I break up with him? Maybe I'm overreacting, maybe-"

"No Naruto! I don't want you risking getting raped. That was the third red flag, and it would be better for Sasuke. You don't want him watching your fights right?", Iruka told Naruto.

Naruto sighed, and took another hit from the cigarette. "Yeah, you're right. I'll tell him tomorrow. Thank you Dad.", Naruto said with a smile. "It's okay, I just want the best for you, even if you're already an adult."

"He reminded me of Itachi.. I think that's why I liked Sai..", Naruto mumbled with shame. Tears welled up in his eyes, and he placed the cigarette on his lips again. "Oh Naruto.. my baby.. I don't know why he did what he did but try not to think about him. You haven't told Sasuke about you two?", Iruka asked with suspicion.

"No.. I'm still too afraid. I think once he's more mature he'll be able to handle the truth.", Naruto said. "Okay.. you didn't pick up Itachi's bad habit of smoking right?", Iruka asked.

"I already told you no so many times.", Naruto smiled sadly. He didn't like lying to Iruka. "Okay. Go to sleep now. It's almost 1AM.", Iruka scolded Naruto. Naruto chuckled and they told each other goodnight.

Sasuke opened his eyes once he felt Naruto sink into the bed and cover himself with a blanket. I wonder what they were talking about.. he thought.

I should spy on Naruto next time he goes on the balcony alone. I'm starting to get worried..