Sasuke's Boyfriend (14 Years Old Part 2)

"Sasuke!", Naruto ran up to Sasuke and hugged his arm. "Sasuke Sasuke! Let's go eat ramen today!", Naruto pleaded with excitement. "Dobe, ramen makes you short. Oh, too late.", Sasuke chuckled as he measured Naruto's height with his hand.

"Heyy! I'm just a bit shorter than you! And.. and it doesn't! Right?", Naruto asked with hesitation. Sasuke chuckled and ruffed Naruto's hair. "Of course not. But I don't really want to go.", Sasuke said. Naruto whined. "Fine! I'll just go with Sai! See you!", Naruto ran away and waved hello to Sai who was waiting for him at the school gates.

"Wait! Wait Naruto!", Sasuke became frantic as Naruto ran to his ex boyfriend. "Hehe!", Naruto giggled and hugged Sai's arm. Sasuke's surrounding turned white as Sai kissed Naruto's lips.

"No!", Sasuke gasped and clutched the sheets tighter. What.. what kind of dream did I just have? Sasuke frowned at the thought of Naruto running to Sai made his stomach churn with anger.

"Ah! You're awake Sasu! Ne, I want some ramen, want to join me?", Naruto asked with a smile. He was wearing a black sweater with black ripped jeans and white Jordan's. "Oh but if you don't want to that's fine! I can ask so-"

"No I want to go! Let me get ready!", Sasuke desperately said and tossed away the sheets as he ran towards the dresser. "Uh.. okay!", Naruto grinned and left to the kitchen.

Sasuke grabbed black pants and a dark blue t-shirt with his white Jordan's that made him match Naruto. After he changed he brushed his teeth then left to the kitchen.

"Woah Sasuke! You're getting so tall!", Naruto said with shock. Sasuke smiled, side by side, Sasuke's head was right at Naruto's neck.

"So uh.. who were you going to call?", Sasuke questioned as they ate their ramen. Sasuke still couldn't believe that Naruto could eat five bowls of ramen but not gain weight. "Kabuto! I don't think you remember him but we met at a park when we were younger. I saw him again while walking to the store and got his number!", Naruto giggled.

"Kabuto?", Sasuke questioned. "He had white hair and black eyes with glasses.", Naruto described him. Sasuke didn't like the way Naruto described him. "I don't remember him.", Sasuke lied. He remembered, he was eight when they went to the park.

  Sasuke was incredibly upset when he saw Naruto talking to another man. At the time he didn't know why, but now he did. "Okay! You ready to go Sasuke?", Naruto smiled his usual sunshine smile. Sasuke nodded and headed out. After Naruto paid the check they both started to walk back home.

  On the way, Sasuke was contemplating something. They walked side by side, and he blushed as their fingertips brushed. He really wanted to hold Naruto's hand, but he was afraid that Naruto would get weirded out.

  "I'll take him away.",  Kabuto laughed. Sasuke frowned at his imaginary scene. "Huh?", Naruto gasped softly as he felt Sasuke intertwine their hands. Sasuke was looking at the side with a red face.

  How cute. Naruto giggled.

  Sasuke gasped and held his beating heart. His hand was extremely sweaty. He was so glad they got home, all those minutes of walking was torture! The embarrassment of his sweating hands was making his heart race.

  I can't wait until I'm older so I can tell you about my feelings. I hope nobody steals you from me..