He's Back (17 Years Old Part 2)

(Sorry it's so late! I have school to catch up to. I'm sorrrrry!)

"Mnnn~", Naruto moaned into the kiss. Sasuke detached their lips after a few minutes and sucked on his tan skin while rubbing as twisting his nipple. "Ngh, S-Sasuke.. no more!", he groaned and arched his back.

  "No, I'm not letting you go.", Sasuke growled and bit his neck. "Ah! Hah.. hah.. you jerk..", Naruto moaned. His blush deepened when he felt Sasuke humping his leg shamelessly. "No! No more!", he pleaded and struggled against the hand holding his down.

I don't feel forced. But this jerk is too horny! God damn it, teenagers!

The sheets around them were a mess. He closed his eyes and struggled to not rub his thighs together.

"You like it. So don't resist.", Sasuke whispered in his ear. The blonde whimpered and tried not to give in.

  Ding!

  Naruto's eyes widened but Sasuke didn't seem to care, he continued to kiss the blonde, shutting his pleas. He touched Naruto's stomach, then sneaked his hand inside his briefs. Naruto shuddered.

  Ding ding!

  Naruto tried pulling away but the Uchiha was stubborn. He opened his mouth in a silent moan, Sasuke was.. he was!-

  Ding!

  Sasuke growled and pulled his hand out of Naruto's briefs. He was ready to kill. "I-I'll open the door!", Naruto hurriedly said. He didn't want Sasuke killing anyone! "Ugh-...", Sasuke bit his tongue. Adorable hickeys and bite marks littered Naruto's shoulders and neck, he was still blushing.

"F-Fine. Whatever.", he blushed. It was as if Sasuke was being controlled, because he would do whatever Naruto said. Well, mostly.

  Hmph, now they'll know Naruto belongs to someone. I don't care who it is. I have to take care of something anyways.

  He grabs his shoulders and gives him a short, but passionate kiss. He savors the feeling and taste then goes to take care of his problem.

  Naruto sighs and smiles in relief. That was easier than I thought. He goes opens the door forgetting to fix his shirt. "Hello!", he greets at the visitor.

  "You must be Sasuke's boyfriend.", he says with a serious look on his face. "I'm Axel, Sasuke's close friend.", he introduces himself with a taste of bitterness in his tone.

  "O-Oh! Um..", he thinks for a short moment. His eyes widen. Shit! He can totally see Sasuke's markings! That territorial jerk! If I say I'm his guardian.. it'll be so wrong!

"Y-Yeah!", he decided to tell the truth. His gut gave him a bad feeling though.

  Axel pulled out a paper from his pocket and unfolded it. Blood rushed from Naruto's face. His lungs and chest hurt. "You're disgusting.", he said. Naruto stumbled backwards and held the door. "A-Axel y-you can't..", he stuttered out in fear.

He held a paper in his hands showing Naruto's records. His age, name, birthdate, everything. Including that he was Sasuke's guardian.

  "P-Please.. I'll do.. a-anything..", he fell to his knees and held his face with shaking hands. "You sicko. Pedophile. Taking advantage of Sasuke. Why does he even like you?", he said angrily. Naruto whimpered and held his head.

  "P-Please don't tell anyone!", he shook his head, tears fell down his face and his lower lip trembled. "Don't take h-him away..", he begged on his knees.

  Don't take him away! I can't live without him! Sasuke gives me reasons to live! He's my whole being, if he takes him away.. if he tells people.. Sasuke will..

  "Come with me and I'll think about it.", Axel ordered with a harsh tone. Naruto's heart skipped a beat, he watched Axel  leave. "I-I'm going!", he says hurriedly and forces himself to stand. His legs wobble from his anxiety, but he follows.

  —

  "Ngh.. N-Naru..", Sasuke bit his shirt and stroked faster, feeling his pre cum slide down and mix with his hands. "F-Fuck.. I'm going to c-cum!", he groans.

  "Yes!~ Hah!~ D-Deep inside!~ C-Cum deep inside me!~", the Naruto from his imagination moans loudly with a lewd, red face. His legs spread apart underneath him. He was desperately holding onto Sasuke's shoulders, the bed creaking loudly.

"Sasuke!!~"

  "Naruto!~", he moans loudly and brokenly. He huffs, his legs trembling. If only Naruto wasn't so shy around me.

  Sasuke cleaned himself up, he didn't want Naruto passing out from embarrassment. "Are they that important? More important than me?", he growls with jealousy. He walks over to the door. Why is he taking so long?!

  "Naru?", he asks. He was gone, Naruto was gone. He stepped on something wet. Water? No. Was Naruto crying?

"Calm down..", he smiled nervously. "N-Naruto wouldn't get kidnapped or anything. He's strong, he can defend himself.. why would he be crying then? Did someone threaten him?", he thought out loud. His hand gripped his shirt, where his heart was.

It hurts. Why is my heart beating so fast? I'm so scared, Naruto is okay right? Fuck, get yourself together. I've been studying to become a detective. This shouldn't be hard.

"Naruto would yell for me. I think I did hear something but I was too preoccupied..", he mumbled and walked to his room. Not the one they shared. His legs shook with every step. I'm so scared.

He stared at the bulletin board filled with thumbtacks, articles, papers, old newspapers, string, notes and pens. He stared at a particular paper on his desk.

Infamous murder sighted after 10 years of disappearance.

"Fuck.", he stared at the picture. It was Itachi, smirking at the camera, licking his finger with an evil glint in his eye. He grabbed his shoes and phone then ran out the door.

I need to calm down. I have to calm down. F-Fuck, I should've opened the door. He refused to cry though.

"Axel.. where are we?", Naruto said and stopped behind him. Axel turned around and grabbed something out of his pocket. For some reason, they were in an alley away from people.

"You're fucking sick!", he yells and tackles Naruto to the floor. "Shit!", Naruto yelled in pain as his head hit the cement. He grabbed Axel's wrist, his switchblade close to his face.

"I loved him! We've been friends for years! Now I get to kill you!", he panted hungrily, his eyes were dilated and saliva slowly trickled down his chin and onto Naruto's cheek. "Stop!", Naruto struggled against his hold.

I think he used a drug..

Naruto kicked his feet helplessly, the knife slowly coming closer to his cheek. "He was supposed to me mine! I was his closest friend! I hate you! I hate you!", he yelled loudly.

Suddenly a black figure stabbed a syringe into Alex's neck making his lose strength and fall unconscious. Naruto gasped in relief and pushed him away.

"No.. no way..", Naruto gasped. "Don't.. don't come any closer.", terrible flashbacks came. Memories of the controlling and manipulative Uchiha, the one that tricked Naruto.

"Why?..", he sobbed. A part of him felt relieved. But that was only because Itachi engraved himself deep, painfully deep, into his heart. It wasn't right.