2- You know the answer

Blue-happy
Silver-sad
Purple-love
Black-emotionless
Orange-annoyed
Pink-embarrassed or shy

Jimin p.o.v

Walking to my office with my cup of coffee in my hand I greeted everyone I met on my way, I tried not to think too much about the text message I received this morning from Yoongi.

Wanna hangout today after work? just you and me.

Just you and me....

Did he really need to say it like that?

Jimin rolled his eyes at the tempting words, he knew the older just wanted a friendly date, that would most probably end up with them having sex before the movie ends.

You know that feeling when you are crushing on someone and when he or she touch you or shake your hands or make any contact with you and you are just over the moon with joy?
Jimin have been touched intimately by his crush in way more than hand touch or anything, he can feel his heart about to burst out of his chest with every second passing when they are in bed together,
It sounds like the dream of every lovesick person,
But for Jimin that dream turns into nightmare every time.

It makes him doubt whether it's fair for him to fill his heart with happiness and euphoria...only to let his heart down and sink in the painful reality after it all ends...

"Why the depressing grey color?",
He turned his head to the feminine sound, Army was walking next to him in the long hallway, their offices were on the same floor, he admired her sense of fashion so much, not too revealing but yet she success in making her seem cute and fashionable as ever, another reason why she is best friend with Taehyung.

"I love your outfit Army",

"Awww thank you mochi, don't change the subject hun",
He sighed and looked ahead,
"My brother is being a bitch again huh?",
Jimin chuckled and didn't answer, Army knew about Jimin's feeling towards her older brother and how her brother rejected Jimin's confession, she doesn't know about the sex part though and Jimin was terrified of her reaction if she ever knew.

They reached the doors to their offices and they turned to each other, Army looked into Jimin's silver orbs with sad smile, she tip toed and hugged the sad boy patting his hair,
"He is so dumb",
Jimin giggled slightly and patted her back twice, they separated and waved to each other entering their offices.

Jimin closed the door to his office and turned around, he nearly screamed when he saw someone sitting on his desk with crossed arms,
"Jesus Christ you freakin scared me!",
Yoongi chuckled and got off the desk walking slowly toward the blonde, his eyes raked his body with admiration.

Yoongi wouldn't admit that he feels anything toward Jimin, but he can admit that the blonde boy's body was magnificent, Yoongi became addicted to every curve and detail of Jimin's body, his lips knew the taste of his skin by heart and Yoongi would consider himself the luckiest person on earth that Jimin allowed him worship that beauty.

He reached the blonde and stood there admiring his features, Jimin didn't understand the gaze Yoongi's eyes held but he couldn't look anywhere else, they stood there by the door just staring at each other, both of them noticed the way their heartbeats accelerated but both ignored it.

Yoongi bent to Jimin's ear and whispered, "You didn't reply to my text message Jiminie",
Jimin closed his eyes when he silver head warm breath touched his earlobe,
"Yo-you know my answer to us hanging out",
Yoongi withdrew and chuckled again, his face was got closer to Jimin's face and they can feel each other's breath on their faces, Jimin kept his eyes closed tightly.

"And why would your answer always be yes?",
Yoongi knew their intimacy was amazing,
Jimin opened his eyes revealing the purple orbs he tried to hide and stared into Yoongi's blue ones,
"You know the answer to this too".

Yoongi retracted away from Jimin looking to the ground, his silver gray strands hid his forehead and eyes and Jimin knew he was annoyed, Jimin took deep breath and moved away from the door walking to his desk, he can't take it, he can't see those orange eyes again.

What both Jimin and Yoongu failed to see was the small strand of purple that flashed in Yoongi's eyes for a second before going back to their usual black one.

He sat at his desk and put his coffee ignoring the male standing at his door,
"See you tonight Yoongi-ah", his voice quivered slightly and he didn't raise his silver eyes at the male, he kept them focused on the papers in his hands pretending to read them.

Yoongi stared at him for seconds, he walked toward the blonde chair and stood behind him, he bent down, kissed his temple lingering his lips there a little longer, then walked to the door opening it,
"See you Jimin-ah".

And with that he left.

Jimin sat there trying to savor the relaxing touch on his temple.

.....................

It was lunch time now and Jimin went to knock on Army's door, Hoseok opened it and welcomed the younger in, Jimin wasn't surprised at all, it's not the first time he sees Hoseok in the girl's office,
They are dating after all.

He walked in smirking at the girl,
"I hope I didn't interrupt anything hmm",
She rolled her eyes at him and flipped him off, the boy laughed and sat on the couch, Army and Hoseok sat with him and they all got their lunch boxes out, this was a habit of them, they would sit together at lunch and share their food, it was a habit they shared since college.

They talked and laughed about anything and everything, it was one of the moments Jimin's eyes were blue and his laugh wouldn't be fake, Army made sure she would get his mind off her brother whenever she is around and Jimin was glad he had her as a friend.

Their moment was interrupted as someone knocked on the door, Jimin opened the door and was met by their coworker Jongin, the boy stared down at Jimin and his eyes turned blue immediately,
"Hello Jimin-ssi!",
"Hi hying".

Jimin chose to ignore the purple strands covering the blue ones in his hyung's eyes.

They sat together on the couch and started eating again, Army and Hoseok can see the way Jongin stares at Jimin, the purple orbs were evident and they never left his eyes around Jimin, but they chose to not mention it either.

Jongin gave Jimin almost all his rice and meatballs, the younger tried to protest but Jongin ignored him saying he should eat and stay healthy, Jimin's eyes turned pink when he caught his friends smirking at him with raised eyebrows.

Jongin waved everyone goodbye and exited the room after smiling at Jimin with the same purple eyes, Jimin braced himself for his friends idiotic comments.

He spent the next ten minutes trying to make them shut up and they finally decided to spare the poor guy,
"But on a serious note Jiminie, you should give Jongin a chance, he really likes you".

Jimin didn't respond to Hoseok, Hobi doesn't know about Jimin's crush on Yoongi but Army does, the girl stared at Jimin for some seconds before sighing and grabbing Jimin's hand in her,
"I agree with Hobi, give it a try Jimin-ah".

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Second chapter💃🏻

I might update (Missed you) tonight too ✨❤

Love u and stay healthy babes🐥💜✨