6- Call me Jagiya

Baby blue- happy
Dark blue-lust
Pink- embarrassed or shy
Purple- love

warning...fucking smut 🤦🏻  not like y'all would mind or something 😂😂🤷🏻⛔

Just a reminder...jagiya means my love in korean 😉💜

Yoongi p.o.v

I got a text from Jimin saying that he was coming in an hour, he didn't say any details about his sudden visit but I told him he was welcomed here any time, I started going around my apartment making sure everything was placed neatly, it's almost seven now and Army is on a late date with Hoseok.

I prepared a light snack for him, just jelly and peanut butter sandwiches cause he really loves them, I prepared the living room for us to sit comfortably putting pillows and the soft blanket that he loves.

The door bell rang and I went to open it, Jimin stood smiling at me with a slight blush and baby blue eyes, his blonde hair was pushed backward revealing his forehead, his black shirt was tight just like his light blue ripped pats that stuck to his body like a second skin.

"Are you done checking me out?",
I chuckled at him and moved aside to let him in, he walked past me swaying his damn hips as he walked giving me the pleasure of staring at his gorgeous butt, I closed the door and made my way to the living room, he was already chosing the movie with one of the sandwich in his mouth, he was bending over the tv rack to choose the movie again giving me the full view of his butt.

The brat is seducing me huh...

I sat on one of the pillows and took my sweet time staring at the amazing view taking a sandwich and biting it, he chose the movie and scurried back to where I was sitting, looked at the pillows and ignored them walking toward me and sitting on my lap, I didn't comment and wrapped one arm around his waust to help him sit properly, we started eating watching the movie without a word.

Half way through the movie Jimin turned to me so he was straddling me,
"I'm bored",
I looked at his dark blue eyes and smirked,
"It's called 'I'm horny', not bored baby",
He smirked back at me and looked at my lips,
"You know your lips are actually soft...I thought I wouldn't be able to even feel them considering how thin they are",
I rolled my eyes at him putting both my hands on his waist,
"Your lips are so plump someone might think you can't talk with them but look at you being sassy as fuck with me".

His laugh echoed in the apartment as he threw his head backwards, I stared in awe at the beautiful boy in my lap feeling my heart swell with happiness, he makes me feel strange things I can't deny but don't want to admit either....

He looked at me with his moon crescents eyes, mix of both dark blue and purple strings in his eyes, his hands grabbed my shoulders and he bent forward to my face nuzzling our noses together,
"Come on jagiya, let me love you tonight".

I stared at him in daze grabbing his thighs and lifting him up walking to my room, his arms wrapped around my neck as our forehead touched.

I laid him softly on my bed, taking of his shirt and he helped me take off the tight jeans, I took off my shirt and sat back admiring the God in my bed, he was laying on his back with his arms spread next to his head and legs opened with me sitting between them, his blonde soft locks sprawled around on the pillow, his lower lip caught between his teeth it was both sexy and adorable seeing the sexy bite with the slightly crocked front tooth.

I bent down kissing his forehead, nose, cheeks and chin, he pouted at me and I smirked knowing he wants me to kiss his lips too but I ignored it, I shouldn't kiss his lips.