11- Moans in the darkness

Jimin p.o.v

I sighed staring at the tons of papers that I need to finish by the end of the day, my mind kept on wandering off to the same scenes, the same pain, the same betrayed look...

I feel guilty lying to him like this but it shouldn't hurt him, he always claims that he doesn't have feelings for me, then why did he look so hurt and betrayed?
He hurt my feelings thinking I might go mess around with someone else, my eyes literally screams the darkest shades of purple at him! Would I have fun being touched by someone else ?!!

I took a sip of my cold coffee cringing at the taste before taking my pen and trying to concentrate again, a soft knock to my door stopped me and I said a small 'come in' before turning to look at the door when it opened.

I flinched when I saw Yoongi walking in hesitantly, he was looking to the ground and I prepared myself to the neck full of hickeys,
I was the one who told him to go fuck someone else after all...
I'm the one who acted all tough when I know I'm gonna be so hurt and torn apart if I saw a single mark on him....

He stood in front of my desk and stayed silent, when I looked up at him his top had the first two buttons undone giving me a clear view of his neck and part of his collarbones,
Pale...beautiful...clean neck and collarbones,
I stared stupidly at his neck not believing he didn't do it, he didn't mess with anyone...

He stared at me with silver eyes before smiling a very small smile,
"Aside from the whole purple eyes thing....you are the only one who can have my dark blue eyes Jimin" ,
I felt my eyes tearing up staring at him,
"That's all I can get huh? The dark blue ones...",
He turned his face away from me and ignored my question,
"So...tonight....my place or yours?".

My moans echoed through my dark room, Yoongi insisted on turning off each and every light in the apartment this time, only the faint moonlight gave us the slight vision of our bodies outline, and for the first time Yoongi let me take the lead..

I was on top of him riding him enjoying his grunts and soft moans, the darkness made his voice louder and clearer in my ears, his hands that was grabbing my waist so tightly felt more intimate, the sparks of pleasure pulsing through me felt more intensified and strong than ever and I felt my third orgasm building up so quickly.

The better side was also that I don't need to hide my eyes, he doesn't see them anyways, Yoongi's lips latched for the millionth time tonight to the same spots on my neck covering the terrifying marks with his own hickeys and adding many more along my neck and collarbones, even my chest and thighs are covered in the dark red marks of his and I can't believe how satisfying it is to me,  I grabbed his hair and pulled softly to his ear enjoying the sweaty skin pressing against mine.

My breath almost stopped when he grabbed my hair pulling harshly before slamming his lips into mine...
Min Yoongi started the kiss not me,
and he is kissing me so deeply I can feel our teeth clashing slightly and his tongue pressing strongly to the the upper side of my mouth, I grabbed his hair slightly tighter to tell him I can't breathe but he didn't stop, the slight lack of oxygen made me excited and my hips stuttered as  my third orgasm racked through my small body, he swallowed my scream jerking me off through my climax and not stopping his hips from slamming into mine.

He broke off the kiss and I gasped for air falling limp in his arms, he grabbed my thighs and turned me on my back hovering over me, I choked on a startled yelp as he slammed inside me with  full force, his thrusts were directed exactly to my overstimulated prostate and I felt my mind blacking out at how strong hard his dick was pressing against it.

In my almost unconscious state I felt his lips attacking mine again, his hands caressed and squeezed my waist and neck and I can feel how much he treasures my body and appreciate my curves, I can't believe he is kissing me again but....it might be because of what I said to him that day...that my so called fuck kissed me all the time....

He broke off the kiss and licked my lips slowly from one corner to the other, my breath hitched again and I felt my dick hardening ready for my forth climax in one night,
"What color is your eyes now baby boy?",
I moaned and tried to speak but couldn't when he slammed inside me again,
"Answer me darling",
"P-AH!!...pur-ple",
I shivered and clung to him for dear life as the bed moved along my tired body,
"That's right baby, purple ... fuckin .. Purple!!",

I moaned at him in reply and with one more thrust we both came at the same time screaming each other's names, I shivered again feeling the warm cum filling me up and he pressed in me trying to get his cum deeper and deeper inside me, his arms hugged my spasming body to comfort me and my tears covered my face with the overstimulating pleasure.

My vision blackened totally for a minute or more I don't really know, when I was completely conscious I saw I had a shirt on me that covered till my thighs but I can tell I'm not wearing any shorts or boxers, what scared the shit out of me wasn't that...it was the pair of arms around my waist.

I can feel a warm body pressed against mine in the darkness, I can feel soft breathing on my neck making the small strands on my nape stand, I can hear the regular breathing behind me and I can't believe any of it...
It must be a dream...
I turned my face to look behind me and I was met with the peaceful face of Yoongi sleeping behind me...

He...he was cuddling me..
He stayed...he didn't leave...

I turned to face him and stared at him for a long minute taking in the way his face glowed slightly in the moonlight, I smiled feeling our bodies tangled together without the intimacy of sex, I took in his mint scent and how it relaxed my nerves and soul, my eyes gave the darkest color if purple and I can feel myself tearing up but, I put my hands on his chest nuzzling my face in his neck and placing small slow pecks to his neck and Adam apple, he hugged me tighter to his chest squeezing me and I closed my eyes feeling the soft pair of lips pressed against mine.

🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸

Come on tell me the positive and negative thoughts on this chap come on 😂😂👀

And I didn't notice until now but....I've 105 followers !!!!!!👁👄👁
What??? ┐(゚д゚┐)
Thank you all so much babies I love you all sooooo much 😭❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻