9- Don't decline

I published this and it got unpublished.....
Wattpad wtf ? 😑

Jimin p.o.v

I declined the incoming call from Yoongi for the fifth time, I know he is gonna be worried and lecture me for not answering but I need to finish some errands before I tell him where am I, just in case he might try to come along, I don't want him to come with me there.

I reached the place I wanted and entered it and was greeted with the stupid scent of medicines and sterilizers, I scrunched my nose slightly searching with my eyes for the person I know can help me.

"Looking for me?",
I jumped with a startle and turned around quickly glaring at the laughing girl in front of me,
"Stop you little brat!",
She stuck her tongue at me and motioned me to follow her,
"So what bring my little cousin to my shop? I've not seen you in a whole year Mochi".

I giggled at her nodding,
"Yeah last time I saw you you were slightly taller what happened Masul?".
"Haha very funny, you got no right to talk about heights boy now shut up before I kick your gorgeous ass out"
"You always loved my ass since we were children"
"I still do".

I stood there watching Masul staring at my phone with a focused stare, after we talked for a little bit I told her why I paid her this sudden visit, showing her the photo I took of the mysterious orange pills Yoongi had in his drawer, Masul is a chemist and she can help me.

"Jimin-ah I know three kinds of pills in that shape and color but I can't tell which one this would be...it might even be a totally different fourth kind that I don't know yet",
I nodded at her understanding,
"Can you bring me one of these pills? It's gonna be easier than a photo".

"Okay yeah...I think I can get one",
She nodded and smiled at me,
We kept on talking and catching up on everything about our lives and family, Masul's mum is my aunt and I missed her so much so we sat up a day to gather all the family members and have a nice day together.

I was walking back home with my headphones blowing music into my ears, I was thinking about a lot of things and I got lost in my thoughts, it was late at night now, probably twelve midnight or something, I'm gonna just prepare some ramen and sleep I'm so tired to cook anything.

My thoughts were interrupted when all of a sudden I felt a strong arm pulling me backwards making me fall on my back harshly, I didn't have the chance to even groan at the pain that shot through my back when someone grabbed my legs by the ankles and started dragging me on the ground.

I yelped and tried to kick my legs out of the strong grip on them but only now did I realize that no one was walking around me in the street!
The fucker dragging me looked in his forties and his grin gave away his drunk state, in only seconds I was laying on the ground in a dirty small dark alley.

I tried to get up and run but he straddled my hips pinning my hands over my head, I kept on screaming and pushing him blindly but he didn't budge, his body was bigger than mine and he was strong even in his drunk state, my head and back hurt so bad from when he made me fall on the ground and I can feel my strength weakening but I kept on screaming and punching and kicking everywhere.

He teared my shirt off my shoulders and latched his dirty lips in my skin sucking and I felt I was about to throw up, his hips started grinding down on me but it didn't turn me on, it didn't feel right to turn me on, one of his hands was pinning mine up and the other started touching my skin, I felt like my soul was about to leave my body when all my kicks and screams did nothing to help me....

"Stop it pretty boy I promise you gonna like it to-",
A grunt cut off his slurred words making me know I succeeded in freeing my hand and punching him once, I aimed in the same direction again and again and he fell off me to the ground, I got up and started kicking at him hearing his grunts mixing with my non stop terrified screams.

With one last kick I took off running as fast as I can whimpering and never looking back, my breath was heavy and I could have fainted on the spot if it wasn't for the adrenaline rush in my veins to run as far as I can from that place.

I don't know when did I reach my apartment, all I know is that my hands were trembling so much I couldn't even put the damn keys in the door so I throw them on the ground and fell to the floor crying and shaking.

After some minutes I reached for my phone and saw I had twenty three missed calls from Yoongi and Army, I pressed the dialing button with a shaking finger and waited for him to answer, I need him, I want him to just hold me, I don't want to be alone tonight, I just want him to talk to me and calm me down.

But he declined the call...

No no no don't!
I called again but he declined,
No Yoongi please answer the damn call! I called again and again but he declined all my calls, before I can press the calling button again I was met by a black screen,
My phone battery died...

I screamed and threw the phone to the wall not caring for the smashing sound, I balled around myself and cried loudly feeling my breaths getting heavier, I can still feel the disgusting hand burning my chest and the hickey on my neck made me want to rip off my skin, my shirt was almost tore in half and my chest and abdomen were showing and I the pain of my back was unbearable along with my spinning head.

Last thing I remember is someone calling my name and footsteps rushing toward me...then it all went black....

🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊

Sorry for the triggering scene
👁👄👁

Who do you think found Jimin on the ground and rushed to him? 👀

Also how do you wanna kill Yoongi? 👀😂

Love you 😂❤💜