3- Darker shades

Okay I just want to add a new color please, I don't know how I forgot to make color for this emotion ಠ_ಠ
I'm gonna add it to the introduction as well💜

Dark blue- lust

Blue-happyDark blue-lustPurple-lovePink-embarrassed or shyBlack-emotionlessOrange-annoyedSilver-sad

Blue-happy
Dark blue-lust
Purple-love
Pink-embarrassed or shy
Black-emotionless
Orange-annoyed
Silver-sad

Jimin p.o.v

I sat there on the couch beside Yoongi, he came an hour ago and we talked for some time and prepared some snacks for the movie,
Although both of us knows we won't be watching anything...

We sat close to each other ignoring the fact that the couch can fit like four people, I've said this before and I'm gonna keep saying it over and over....
I love it when we get intimate...

It's the only time I can pretend like we are lovers, it's the only way that makes me feel what it's like to be loved by Min Yoongi.

I felt his hand resting on my thigh, he squeezed it and my breath hitched, turning around slowly I was met with the lustful dark blue eyes, I swallowed and felt my eyes turning dark blue too, I felt him leaning to my neck, his lips started sucking on the first hickey of many more to be made through the night...

It always starts like this....

I dropped my arm over my eyes covering them moaning loudly, moving up and down the sheets with every thrust, he groaned and I felt his lips latching to my already swollen nipple, my moans got louder as he angled his hips to where my prostate is, we have fucked so many times that Yoongi even knows where exactly my fuckin prostate is!

"Baby boy", he whispered in my ears and I moaned at the nickname, my dick was leaking with precum drenching my abdomen, he took my arm off my face and pinned my hand up over my head but I didn't open my eyes.

"Open your eyes baby",
I ignored him and kept them closed, I always keep them closed...
I can't let him see their purple color, it might set him off and I don't want to lose these moments just cause I can't control my freakin heart..

His hands grabbed my left leg and dropped it over his shoulder opening me to him more, he thrusted in hard and I screamed, the hand holding my thigh was bruising it slightly and I knew new marks are gonna be added there.

"Open them Jimin",
I ignored him again as I screamed to his shoulder, I can feel myself nearing my orgasm and he is close too.
I can't ruin this..

"Jimin-ah",
Ignore him Jimin, focus on your lust, this is all about sex and lust.

His thrusts got harsher and I can't even breathe normally, he growled at me angrily for not opening my eyes and again..I kept them closed.

With one specific harsh thrust at my prostate I screamed his name and came hard, my orgasm raked over my body making me spasm wildly under him and I felt like I'm gonna black out any moment.