7- You are beautiful

To those who don't know the song 'waste it on me' , I recommend you listen to it first before reading and it's reeeeeeally beautiful ☝🏻💜✨

Purple- love
Silver-sad
Pink-shy
Baby blue-happy

Jimin p.o.v

I laid in the bath tub relaxing my sore body in the warm water, my mind was jumbled with thousands of thoughts and one color,

Purple...

Yoongi's eyes turned purple..
Like not silver or blue with small strings of purple,
It was  full colored purple eyes and they were staring at me...

I felt my eyes watering with tears but my heart was beating with happiness, it's the first time ever I see Min Yoongi's eyes in purple color and they were staring at me...

Even when I kissed him he didn't push me, he didn't snap at me, I pecked him before but this was the first full real kiss, and he even kissed back!

I put my hand over my mouth to prevent me from squealing, I was smiling so wide my eyes closed and I couldn't see, I sighed and lowered my body to the water.

A soft click grabbed my attention, I looked at the door and saw Yoongi entering the bathroom in clean pair of sweatpants, he took shower before me,
Well more like took the shower as an opportunity to hide after our kiss, his face was so flushed and his eyes were glazed over but as soon as we broke off the kiss he ran to the bathroom.

He didn't glance toward me but I can still see the tip of his ears turning pink, I smirked but didn't comment and just watched him brushing his teeth, his back was facing me and I saw faint red nails marks on it, my eyes widened realizing it's my marks,
Ouch....

I got up from the bath tub slowly wrapping a towel around my waist, I approached him and back hugged him, he tensed for moments but relaxed, I stretched my arm past his head opening the cabinet placed above the sink grabbing cream, I took his hand ignoring his confused expression and took both of us to his room.

I made him sit on the bed while I went to his closet grabbing one of his shirts and putting it on me, I came back to him and ignored his gaze on my bare thighs, sitting behind him on the bed I grabbed the cream and started applying it on the marks, he flinched but relaxed and I made sure not to apply pressure.

"Okay all done!",
I said taping his shoulder and removing the cream away,
"Thanks Jimin-ah",
I kissed the nape of his neck and he turned around facing me, I put the covers over my lower region cause the shirt keeps sliding when I move and I'm not wearing any boxer.

He stared at me for a minute and his eyes were faint silver...
Why is he sad??
He bent toward me and kissed my forehead,
"Goodnight jagiya",
I melt at the nickname but realized what he was doing, he got up grabbing a pillow and blanket from his closet, I frowned at him as he made his way toward the door.

I got up so quickly and ran to him grabbing his forearm,
"What...what are you doing?",
He looked at me then to the door then back at me,
"I'm going to sleep",
"But this is your room so where are you going?",
"Well you are sleeping here, you don't expect me to send you back home at this hour right?".

Oh...that's right..

One of the unspoken rules is we can't sleep together, I felt my eyes turning silver,
"Wh-why don't you st-",
"I can't Jimin...just sleep in my bed I'm gonna call Army to ask her when is she coming back".

With that he left the room, I stared at the closed door for a while, all my happiness draining slowly along with my energy and hope, I sat on the floor and put my face in my hands, I took a shaky breath slowly and felt my eyes burning with tears, I don't know how long I've been sitting like this but the house was dead silent.

I got up and went to his closet again taking out a pair of shorts that reached my past my thighs, sighing softly to calm myself I opened the door and tiptoed out to the living room, Army would smack him to the next planet if she found him sleeping in her room so he must be sleeping in the living room.

Just like I expected I found him curled on the couch with his blanket and pillow, his eyes were closed and his breathing was soft with small faint snores, I walked to him slowly not making any sound, reaching the couch I bent down to his level.

I stared at him for a moment with my silver eyes,
"You are beautiful....",
I whispered to myself taking in his features, his feline eyes, his long eyelashes reaching his cheekbones, his pale white fair skin, his soft thin pinkish lips that taste way sweeter than I could have ever imagined them.

Everything about him was tugging at the strings of my heart.

I reached out slowly and caressed his cheek with my thumb,
"You think love is messed up, you say that it don't work....you don't wanna try",
I bent down kissing the tip of his nose,
"And I know there is no changing your mind",
I kissed his forehead lingering my lips there,
"So if love is nothing more than just a waste of your time...",
I kissed his lips softly pulling away and whispering,
"Waste it on me".

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Don't look at me like this at least he didn't send him back home 👀😂

I love this song so much 😭💜❤

Luv u babies 💜❤✨✨🐥