4- night with friends

Jimin p.o.v

"Okay okay listen...why couldn't the bike stand up? .....because it was two tired!!",
Seokjin hyung burst into a fit of laughter along with Namjoon and Hoseok hyung, Taehyung and Jungkook stared in confusion not understanding the joke,
I giggled softly at Yoongi's miserable expression, he really hates Jin hyung's jokes.

"Okay another one wh-",
"God have mercy on us!",
I laughed at Yoongi so hard my eyes closed, we were sitting in the living room of Namjoon and Seokjin's apartment, it was the friend gathering night, we have no work tomorrow so we got the whole night to chill, Army being the sweet angel she is was preparing the snacks in the kitchen.

Yoongi avoided me for three days after the shower moment we had, he seemed off and dazed out alot, whenver he talked to me it was only short answers and nothing else.

And I miss him...

I hope this night together with our friends might help get his mind of whatever things going through his head, I know what I saw in the shower, I saw the purple strings fighting the silver color in his orbs, and even his silent reaction to me pecking his lips was off, I thought he might get upset or something but no....he did nothing...

I got up to go help Army, I really feel suffocated there with Yoongi right beside me but acting like he doesn't see me, I reached the kitchen and saw Army unpacking some chips and mini chocolates into big bowls,
"Need help pumpkin?",
She turned around to me and smiled,
"Mochiiiiii my savior !! Can you please unpack the rest of the things ? I really need to go to the rest toom".

I chuckled at her pout and nodded, she beamed at me giving me a quick side hug before running out of the kitchen, I love my relationship with Army, we are quite comfortable together we are like big brother and his small sister.

I started unpacking the bags humming softly to myself,
"Why are you taking so long?",
I yelped dropping the bag of nuts into the ground making it rip and the nuts covered the whole floor, I looked up at the silver haired with my orange eyes, he shrugged and bent down picking the nuts up one by one, I huffed and started helping him.

I tried to ignore the burning gaze on my butt as I bent to collect the nuts, turning to him I found him standing up staring down at me, wait he made me drop these and he won't even help me collect them?
"Help me collect these fucker!",
"Naaah, I would rather enjoy the view from up here".

My eyes turned pink and I scoffed, I ignored him again and finished picking the nuts and out them in the bowl, I was about to pick another bag of chips when I felt twp hands on my waist and a warm chest pressing to my back.

I held in my breath turned to him, this looks so familiar, it's like the same moment from the shower,
"Take your hands off, someone might walk in on us",
"Oh so Army can hug you but I can't?",
I stared at him in disbelief.
"I don't understand you Min".

He chuckled and nuzzled his nose to mine, "Nothing I just missed you",
I felt my cheeks heating up, the nose gesture was so soft and lovely and it made my heart swell,
Okay Jimin time to turn around with your purple eyes bud.

I turned around and tried to focus on unpacking the freakin snacks, I tried to ignore the fucker's finger rubbing my belly button slowly and his breath in my neck,
"Min freakin Yoongi take your hands off our friends are here!!",
"That's not how you talk to your hyung",
"Oh I apologize....Min freaking Yoongi hyung take your hands off", "you little sh-".

"What are you guys doing?".

We turned around quickly to Army who was giving us a confused stare, she looked in our yellow eyes and raised an eyebrow,
"Why are you looking at us like this? Can't two friends hug?",
I almost winced at the word.

Friends...
Honey you took even that relation away from us, you forgot to add the 'with benefits' part....

Army stared at me with a strange look. she must have guessed that the word upset me, she turned around to her brother narrowing her orange eyes at him,
"Get out oppa we are preparing the snacks here",
Yoongi turned to look at me but I turned back to the counter ignoring him and continued with the unpacking, I heard a soft sigh and a footsteps then silence.

I felt Army standing next to me putting her hand on my shoulder, I turned to her with my grey orbs and her eyes softened, she turned me to her and grabbed the back of my head pulling it toward her and burying my face in her neck, I wrapped my arms around her waist and sighed.

"He really doesn't deserve your heart",
We broke off the hug and she looked at me with soft smile,
"Minnie....I think you should try Jongin...I'm sure he can change your mind".

We were in the middle of the third film, Taehyung, Seokjin and Namjoon hyung fell asleep during the second movie, Jungkook was trying to stay awake, Yoongi was next to me with his head on my lap and his fingers drawing some random things on my thighs, it was a bit ticklish but somehow soothing.

Army was on Hobi's lap fighting her sleepy eyes to stay opened, Hobi was rubbing her back softly trying to bribe her to sleep and get some rest, another adorable yawn and Hobi said that it was enough and she needs to sleep, he left her up and started walking to one of the guest rooms, her eyes already closed sleeply once he left her up.

They are adorable.

I looked to the baby on my lap, I started caressing his hair softly and he seemed to enjoy it as he closed his eyes, I focused on his fingers that were drawing on my thigh trying to get one of the drawings, he was doing a lot of shapes that I couldn't understand but I swear I saw two hearts .....

He took my hand of his hair and put it in front of his face, he caressed my fingers slowly staring at them, I know what he is thinking, he always says my fingers are short or chubby or cute, I was about to take my hand back but he took my index finger and..kissed my fingertip.

I stared at him with wide pink eyes as he kissed each and every fingertip softly, then the palm of my hand, then down to my wrist right over my veins, he sighed and closed his eyes, I took my hand that he kissed out of his and cupped his cheek turning him to face me, he opened his eyes revealing their grey orbs staring into my purple ones.

I bent down and kissed the side of his mouth, the corners of our lips were touching and I kept my lips pressed against him with my eyes closed, I felt him grabbing my hand that was on his face and thought he would move his face away from me but he didn't, he just laced our fingers together.

I moved my lips away from him and stared with my dark purple eyes at him, his eyes were closed and his cheeks were as pink as mine, I kept on kissing the tip of his nose,
"Open *kiss*  your  *kiss*  eyes  jagiya*kiss*" .

He smiled and opened his eyes revealing their beautiful baby blue....with the same very small strings of purple around the dilated pupil.

🖇🖇🖇🖇🖇🖇🖇🖇🖇🖇🖇🖇

I know some people are sensitive from their belly button but I really think it's cute when you rub it like it's a sign of affection, I do it all the time to my baby niece and she giggles💜✨🐥

Yoongi's character is developing 🧐

Love you ✨💜