Episode 6: Erasa's Guardian Angel

EPISODE 6: ERASA'S GUARDIAN ANGEL

Erasa woke up that morning feeling sad and worried about her mother and her teammates who had been captured by the bandits.

"They nearly killed me, I wonder how the others are doing?. My dear guardian angel, if you can hear me, please save my mom, Ethan, and Effuien." Erasa said as she began to weep.

Captain Hiru walked into her room.

"Dad" Erasa said as she wiped her tears.

"Don't worry Erasa, I'll talk with the Dragonlord today and request to complete your mission, I will save your mother and the others so cheer up." Captain Hiru said.

Erasa smiled "I will prepare for school now dad." Erasa said.

Meanwhile, in the Ayenhayze residence, Reis was lost in the deepest abyss of dreamland. Shin was drooling and hugging his pillow tightly and Kyla was... oh here she comes with the pan lids.

"BANG! BANG!! BANG!!!" Kyla banged the pan lids.

"Bring it on Di Devilli! I am prepared!"

Reis jumped from his bed half asleep and attempted to punch Kyla. Kyla blocked with a pan lid and Reis' knuckles cracked. The shock of the pain awakened him.

"Good, one down, one to go" Kyla said as she brought the pan lids close to Shin's ears and bang!

In the next instant, Shin sprang up.

"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!" He yelled instinctively.

"Oh, it's just you Kyla" Shin said after completely waking up.

"Honestly, is fighting all boys ever dream about?" Kyla asked.

"Honestly, is romance all girls ever dream about?" Shin retorted.

"Here we go again" Reis sighed as he walked out of the room and closed the door behind.

Reis entered the bathroom and turned on the shower. He let the water flow down his face as memories of the previous day flooded his mind.

"I hope I'm doing the right thing by keeping that secret from Erasa" Reis said with a sigh. After Reis was sure he was completely clean, he towelled himself and came out of the bathroom. He walked to the room and opened the door a crack.

"Good, Kyla isn't around" Reis thought as he entered the room.

"You're done, I guess it's my turn" Shin said as he left the room.

Reis and the others had breakfast, and then Master Jin left for the Rangers HQ. Reis, Kyla and Shin began their walk to Dragon High. Reis looked worried.

"What's bothering you Reis?" Shin asked.

"It's Aurora. I wonder what she is up to this time. And I think I have to apologize to her about yesterday" Reis said.

"Reis...If you apologize to Aurora...I will kill you!" Kyla said as she gave Reis the evil eye.

"Oh it's on now!" Reis said as he gave Kyla the diabolic stare.

"Aiiee! Evil eye vs. diabolic stare, it's another evil eye lollapalooza" Shin said in awe.

Soon they reached Dragon High. They walked along the corridors until they reached their classrooms. They opened the door and walked in. Mistress Kira was not in the classroom.

"Whew, at least I made it early today" Reis sighed.

Kyla and Shin walked to their desks and sat down. Reis walked absent-mindedly towards his desk. He hadn't noticed that Erasa was sitting at his desk. He reached his desk and put his satchel beside it.