Episode 13: Return Of The Light

EPISODE 13: RETURN OF THE LIGHT

With the desperate Rangers on his back, Sabre-fang raced through the forest with amazing speed. Soon they were out of the forest and racing through a desert.

"How can all of this be within one person's mind and to top it off, it's all real" Mistress Kira said in astonishment.

"This is the desert of Dragonhaӓrt's sorrow but if this shocks you...then you haven't seen anything yet!" Sabre-fang said as he built up speed.

The others had to shut their eyes because the wind blew strongly against their faces. After a while, Sabre-fang slowed down.

"You can open your eyes now and see for yourself. BEHOLD THE RYUGAEIA OF DRAGONHAӒRT'S HOPE!" Sabre-fang announced.

The Rangers struggled to open their eyes. Their eyes were watering due to the wind and their vision was blurred. They wiped their faces with the back of their hands and looked around. When they could see their surroundings, they opened their eyes wide in amazement and awe. They were on top of a high mountain and from that height, the view was amazing, They beheld a lush, green land, well-watered by four great rivers that flowed into a large ocean.

"WOW! Is this really Reis' heart?!" Erasa questioned in amazement.

"And that's not all..." Sabre-fang said as sudden loud roars sounded from above them.

"What's that noise?" Shin asked as he raised his eyes to the skies.

What they saw was so amazing that it brought tears to their eyes. Millions of dragons filled the skies. They seemed so free and happy and they had one another.

"THERE'S EHUM!" Kyla exclaimed as she pointed towards a dragon that was leading a legion of other dragons that looked similar to it in colour and appearance.

"AND THERE'S DRACO!" Shin exclaimed.

"AND INFERNO!" Mistress Kira exclaimed joyfully.

"TERRA'S HERE TOO!" Erasa exclaimed.

"Hey! What the heck is Dragnarӧk doing in Reis' mind?!" Darak yelled angrily.

"Marina's here too. It almost makes me want to cry" Aurora said regretfully.

"Huh?" everyone stared at her in surprise.

"I've only been thinking of myself and making Reis suffer because of my pain...but Reis has all of Ryugaiea in his heart...the true meaning of Ryugaeia" Aurora said with a sad smile.

Shin laughed.

"What the heck are you laughing for you thickheaded jerk!" Kyla said aiming a blow to the back of Shin's head but Shin evaded.

"There's no need for you to feel sad anymore Aurora. Fate has given you the opportunity to make things right" Shin consoled.

Aurora smiled.

"I'm glad" she said.

"Now that you've sorted out your feelings, let's go to see the Light" Sabre-fang said.

They mounted Sabre-fang's back and sped through the land and finally arrived at the edge of a huge crevice. The crevice was wide and impossible to cross. There was a huge monolith that reached from the depths of the crevice into the skies.

"Don't tell me the Light is...?!" Kyla exclaimed in fear.

"Yes, he is above the monolith. We must get to the top of the monolith" Sabre fang said as he took a few steps back and crouched slightly.

"DON'T YOU DARE!" Kyla warned.

"Hmmph! I was never any good at listening to humans!" Sabre-fang said with a smile and in the next instant he was racing towards the edge of the crevice.