Episode 23: Sorrowful Dawn

EPISODE 23: SORROWFUL 'DAWN'

Reis was shocked by Aurora's confession.

"It can't be. No, it doesn't make sense! How can you be the Saggeesian Princess when...you've always hated Saggeesians" Reis said with a confused expression on his face.

"Listen to my story Reis. After that, you can draw your own conclusions" Aurora said seriously.

Reis nodded.

"My parents, King Hiram and Queen Celestia Saggeese lived for many years without having any children. They knew that the Saggeesian bloodline would have to continue in order for the Twin Saggeesian Sabres, the only physical weapons which stood a chance against Armageddon's power, to maintain the powers they had. My parents were becoming desperate until one fateful day...

EIGHTEEN YEARS AGO...

"Your majesty, you have a visitor" one of the king's servants announced to him.

King Hiram and Queen Celestia were in their early thirties. King Hiram had bright orange hair and crimson eyes. Queen Celestia was a very beautiful woman with long blonde hair and the kindest blue eyes. The King and Queen sat on their thrones, unaware of the life changing events that were about to begin.

"Who is this visitor?" the king asked.

"She calls herself Kamikaze the Dragon's eye" the servant announced.

"Call her in" the king said.

Moments later, a younger Kamikaze in her early fifties appeared before the King and Queen. The King stood up from his throne to greet her. She looked worn out and tired.

"I am sure you are famished. Servants, bring this lady the finest food and wine we have!" the King ordered.

Lady Kamikaze tried to protest but the King and Queen insisted. They offered her the best hospitality.

ONE WEEK LATER...

"King Hiram, Queen Celestia, the surviving dragons have heard of your kindness. Alpha the Dragon Sovereign has sent me to you with this message. 'Exactly a year from now, Queen Celestia shall carry in her womb twins, the children of the King. Their destinies will be intertwined with the true Dragonhaӓrt's however...a while after their births tragedy will follow. Do not despair, for it will be by their faith in the Dragonhaӓrt that Ryugaeia will be 'Dragon Earth' again!" Lady Kamikaze announced.

The King and Queen were overjoyed. They never doubted Lady Kamikaze's words.

PRESENTLY...

"It sounds exactly like what the voice in my dreams keeps telling me" Reis thought.

"Is anything the matter Reis?" Aurora asked him for he looked utterly serious.

"Nothing, please continue" Reis said with a smile.

"Lady Kamikaze's words came true and a year later, Jared and I were born. I came out merely seconds before he did. We were both healthy so there was great rejoicing in Saggeese. However, unknown to the King and Queen, someone very evil had heard everything Lady Kamikaze said. It wasn't surprising that Jared and I had many attempts on our lives as we grew up. The last fearful attack on our lives marked another turning point in our lives.

TWELVE YEARS AGO...

Jared and Aurora were five years of age. Due to the constant protection their parents showed to them, they were not allowed out of the castle. Guards were stationed everywhere around the castle, especially near their rooms. Jared and Aurora did not understand why they were not allowed to go outside so they would sneak outdoors when security was low. As part of the royal family, even though they were young, they were taught all the secret entrances and exits of the castle so outsmarting the guards was child's play, literally.