Episode 10: Armageddon Takeover

EPISODE 10: ARMAGEDDON TAKEOVER

Once again, Reis found himself lost in a dark forest.

"Here I am, once more" he sighed as he sat near a tree.

"Reis Dragonhaart!" the omniscient voice called to him again.

"Who are you?" Reis asked.

"I am the Light Of Your Heart...but I'm growing weaker. The Darkness within you has grown as dark as hell and its flames of evil and malevolence seek to consume you!" the omniscient voice spoke.

"What do you mean?" Reis asked.

"You may have already noticed that the light within your heart has grown weaker...no...rather, the darkness has grown immensely stronger. It seeks to rule you...and it will until you defeat it!" the omniscient voice said.

"What must I do? How can I defeat darkness? I'm only human" Reis said.

"You are human and more...but to defeat this darkness...you must first defeat yourself. Pain and Guilt are the greatest powers of evil. To defeat the darkness you must find three weapons but finding them is extremely difficult! Can you do it?!" the omniscient voice asked.

"Tell me what those weapons are and I'll find them! With them I will defeat any evil that comes my way!" Reis declared.

"The first is love, the second is courage and the third is hope. Do you think you can find them?" the voice asked.

"HAHAHAHA! It is useless! All your efforts are useless against me!" a dark sinister voice suddenly said and in the next instant, Reis was surrounded by immense darkness.

Two huge glowing red eyes appeared above Reis. Reis looked up. The light generated from the evil glow revealed the face of a sinister black dragon.

"Who are you?!" Reis asked in fear and shock.

"I am the one that will rule your heart! I am your darkness! I...AM...YOU! And from now on you shall no longer be known as Reis Dragonhaart but as ARMAGEDDON!" the sinister dragon laughed as it transformed into dark flames and entered Reis' body.

"AAAAHH!!!" Reis screamed and in the next moment, he jolted from the bed.

Shin woke up.

"Reis, are you okay?!" Shin asked.

Reis was sweating profusely. He was breathing quickly and he could feel his heart pounding in his chest.

"Phew! It was only a dream, thank goodness!" Reis sighed as he wiped the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand.

"Want to talk about it?" Shin asked.

"Nah, it wasn't something pleasant" Reis said.

"I see. It doesn't have anything to do with Armageddon does it?" Shin asked.

At the mention of Armageddon's name, Reis' eyes flashed momentarily. He grinned sinisterly.

"I'm dueling Darak today. I'm looking forward to it" Reis said as his grin intensified.

Shin observed Reis critically.

"Something's not right. Reis is definitely acting differently" he thought to himself.

"Shin! What are you waiting for, let's prepare for classes!" Reis called angrily.

"Sorry Reis, I was kinda lost in thought. Let's get ready" Shin said nervously as he attempted to conceal his real concerns.

Ten minutes later, Shin, Reis and Kyla had finished having breakfast though Reis didn't eat much.

"Let's go" Reis called in a commanding tone.