Episode 16: The Great Dragon High Battle Royale

EPISODE 16: THE GREAT DRAGON HIGHBATTLE ROYALE!

"H-Hey guys...must we really go this far?" Reis asked nervously.

"Next is...A BATTLE ROYALE!" the students declared as they all charged to attack Reis.

Reis smiled cunningly.

"Better not regret this guys!" Reis declared as he released his aura!

The other students stared at his aura in awe for it was like staring at a rainbow which continuously changed colours without repeating a colour it had once glowed with.

"Wow, that's so beautiful" the girls marveled at Reis' aura.

"TCH! Annoying showoff!" the boys growled jealously.

"HYAAH! I GOT HIM!" Evil Eghan exclaimed as he suddenly appeared behind Reis and gave a great punch that caused dust to envelope the area.

"Heh heh! It must be dead by now!" Dossou laughed evily.

But as the dust cleared, Reis was seen holding Evil Eghan's hand with little effort.

"You were saying?" he said with a cunning smile.

"Ah...how can this be?" Evil Eghan stared in shock.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk. That's not how to throw a punch...THIS IS!" Reis exclaimed as he gave Evil Eghan an uppercut so great that it sent him flying to (guess where?)...the Lake of Kagua Beasts of course!

"Anyone want some more?" Reis laughed evilly but everyone was listening to (the sound effects of) Eghan's fall. When they heard a splash, they opened their eyes in horror. The whole place became so silent that you could hear...

"OH NO! NOT AGAIN!" they exclaimed just as the scent of Sika's just released epic weapon of biologic warfare diffused into the atmosphere.

"Don't tell me?!" Dossou exclaimed in shock.

"Heh heh! It's exactly what you're thinking. I sent Evil Eghan flying to the Lake Of Kagua Beasts aka Kaiser lake" Reis said in a mischievously unconcerned way.

"I don't believe this! Reis' level of evil is off the charts! Darak registered a level 50, Armageddon registered a 1000 but Reis registers a level ??? also known as 'the unknown depths of ultimate evil!'" one boy who could perceive the levels of evil within people said. He knew everyone in the guild's level of evil to such an extent that he was known as Evilmaniac.

"What are you trying to say Evilmaniac?" Cudjoe asked.

"I'm saying that Reis is more evil than Armageddon!" Evilmaniac informed them.

"Thanks a lot author! With your constant interference, you've managed to turn me into the antagonist of this story. When will you stop trying to be such a know-it-all!?!" Reis yelled angrily.

"Reis! Did you just dare to insult me?!" I, the author yelled angrily.

Hey, told ya this ep was going to be a farce.

"Who else do you think I'm talking to?!" Reis yelled.

"You are so ungrateful! After all I've done for you! I'll teach you to respect me. (Yeah, I guess even us authors have our precious moments of pettiness). Announcement! All Dragon Rangers...no, all characters of Dragon Ranger, I hereby order you to commence the Grand Battle! Your opponent is Reis. The character that refuses to get involved will be eliminated from this story henceforth!" the author called angrily.

Wow, this suddenly sounds like a dictatorship.

"You idiot! The characters are all over Ryugaeia, they will never be able to get here in time. You can never be rid of me hahaha!" Reis mocked me with his eyes shut. When he opened his eyes, all the characters of Dragon Rangers from his grandfather through Sabrefang to Galigaos and even Erikkus Di Devilli surrounded him. Even the other students of the school leapt through their class windows and entered the scene.