Episode 12: The Will Of Two Hearts

EPISODE 12: THE WILL OF TWO HEARTS

Finally, Aurora and Armageddon clashed blades. The battle for Reis' heart had begun! Armageddon pushed Aurora back by increasing the pressure on his sword. Aurora stepped back, trying not to lose balance. She unblocked with the dark sabre and slashed at Armageddon but he simply moved away from the path of the blade.

Armageddon pushed Aurora suddenly and she lost balance and fell.

"Is this really your best? I almost feel like weeping" Armageddon mocked.

Aurora quickly stood up.

She charged to attack Armageddon swinging both blades as quickly as she could but Armageddon simply evaded with fluid movements.

"What? You can't even land a hit?" Armageddon teased.

"Stand and fight you coward!" Aurora yelled angrily.

Armageddon smiled.

"Isn't the very essence of Swordsmanship the ability to evade your opponent's attacks? Stop making senseless remarks" Armageddon teased.

Armageddon disappeared and appeared behind Aurora.

"Boo!" he suddenly startled her.

She quickly turned giving a one-eighty degree spinning attack but Armageddon disappeared and appeared a little farther off.

"You know, I'm actually beginning to enjoy being in a human body" Armageddon laughed.

"STOP TOYING WITH ME!" Aurora yelled charging angrily towards Armageddon.

"Temper, temper, you humans can hardly control your emotions and...THIS IS THE RESULT!" Armageddon said as he ducked to evade Aurora's attack and punched her in the gut.

Aurora fell on her knees coughing violently. Her mind was exploding with pain. She tried to stand up but she felt weak.

"Falling from a weak attack like that. What have you been doing?" Armageddon asked.

Aurora thought back.

"Oh no, I lost most of my stamina battling the Kaiser wolves" she thought.

"Plus you've been running around swinging those things without thinking of the long term effects" Armageddon said as he folded his arms.

"Y-You can read my mind?!" Aurora exclaimed in shock.

"You finally figured it out huh? There's a lot more I can do. More than even the dragons can imagine and there are some powers of mine so great that using them could kill this body" Armageddon said as he turned his back to Aurora.

Aurora stood up.

"I'll give you a chance to strike me while I'm unprepared. See? You can hit me from behind if you like" Armageddon said.

"No honourable swordsman strikes his enemy from behind!" Aurora declared.

"Too bad, you blew your only chance of retaliation" Armageddon said as he took Reis' fighting stance.

"Fight me seriously!" Aurora ordered.

"Fine, if you are begging to be beaten, then beaten you shall be" Armageddon said as he suddenly charged towards Aurora with great speed. He sliced the air suddenly. Aurora could hear the great sound the sword made as it sliced through the air. She jumped out of the air and the sword struck the ground. Large cracks began to appear in the ground.

"NO WAY! What monstrous speed and power!" Aurora thought as she opened her eyes in shock.

In a flash, Armageddon before her again, about to strike. Aurora raised both Saggeesian blades defensively in front of her barely managing to block Armageddon's strike. The impact of the clash sent her flying through the air. She fell to the ground and rolled a distance. She stared at Armageddon in shock and lost consciousness.