Secrets accidentally revealed

Royal wedding was an arranged engagement!!

Last night Meghan Markle and Prince Harrys interview with Oprah was aired and there were many surprising tings revealed throughout, including one to do with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's daughter

Princess Stacey of Cambridge has recently announced her engagement to singer Conor Maynard but now people are confused on whether it is really love or if they were forced into the relationship. Markle revealed during her interview with Oprah that the Princess of Cambridge was told that she had to either marry or leave the royal family before looking down in surprise. "I think one of the most eye opening moments for me, that when in royal family you don't say your mind, was when my niece, Stacey, was told that she either married before or in her early twenties or left the family. That happened shortly after our wedding." Meghan revealed on being asked about being silenced. "Stacey and Conor love each other, their love is real." Harry later put down the question about his goddaughters recent engagement, not confirming if what his wife had said was true.
The royal family have not yet replied to this or anything to do with the latest interview but it is understood that they have watched it.

Other news:
Conor Maynard staying with fiancés family during Covid-19 lockdown.
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry expecting a baby girl.
Princess Stacey reportedly 'upset' with how Meghan brought her into the interview.

------------------------------------------------------------

Stacey POV:

"I swear, what are they doing

"I swear, what are they doing." I heard dad say as I walked into the house with Conor.

"Well we haven't done anything so what's wrong with you?" I joked as we stood in front of my parents.
"Your father is upset with the interview your aunt and uncle done with Oprah last night." Mom explained, looking at us.
"So they said how they felt. Nothing bad was said." I shrugged.
"But things were said that could lead to caous." Dad stated, leaning on a chair in the kitchen.
"I don't understand, what was said." I asked, moving closer before my siblings came running in.

"Conor, Stacey." They squealed, running towards us for hugs.
"Hey kids." I laughed, hugging the three of them as Conor done the same.
"I'll bring them into the play room while you guys talk." Conor stated before heading out.
"Thanks Conor." Mom smiled before the door was closed.

"What was said?" I asked as we all sat at the dinner table.
"Meghan told Oprah about how your relationship was an arranged one." Dad stated, taking both mine and moms hand each.
"What? What did Harry said." I asked in shock.
"He just said that you were happy and your love was real." 
"Oh my God, why would they do that?" I asked in shock.
"We don't know, but it's ok. It doesn't matter. Whether or not it was an arranged marriage you guys still love each other right? So in a way it luckily worked out." Mom assured me, cupping my cheek gently.
"It's not alright though is it. That was never meant to be spoken out of that room. Now the whole world knows............"
"It's ok, it'll work out." 
"No Kate, Stacey's right to act this way, it shouldn't of happened or been spoken of." Dad nodded, rubbing his thumb over my knuckles.
"What happens now?" I asked.
"We don't know. Grammy wants to have a meeting with senior royals so we will see what happens there."
"Don't let this ruin your relationship with Harry, dad." I pleaded with him.
He just smiled at me before getting up and walking out of the room.  
"It'll be ok." Mom reassured me before kissing my head before following her husband out of the room.

I seen a paper on the table and picked it up before sighed as Conor came back into the kitchen. 

"Your siblings are so energetic it's crazy." He laughed as he sat down before looking at me, "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, seeing my face.
"Umm, You know about the interview with Oprah," I started as he nodded, " Well, Meghan revealed our situation. With the arranged marriage, kinda." I stated, wiping my eyes.
"Hey, it's ok, it's ok. It doesn't matter what people think about our relationship. We love each other and that's all that matters, right?" He smiled, taking my hands in his.
"Yeah, but, that wasn't meant to get out. This could do God knows what to the public. And that's  not the worst." I stated, handing him the paper.
"Damn." He stated, putting the paper down.
"Yeah." I nodded.
"It'll work out. Your dad and mom have gone to meet with the Queen right?" He said before I nodded, "So they'll sort something out. So don't worry, it'll be ok. We're okay and we know where we stand so that's all that matters." He smiled, cupping my cheek.
"I love you." I smiled, pecking him on the lips.
"I love you too." He smiled, pulling me into a kiss.

A/n: Before you come for me I don't hate Meghan at all, I respect them but it's more for a storyline.