Don't take the girl

William POV:

It had been two months since the car crash. Stacey hasn't woke up. Conor got out with a concussion and broken leg as well as two broken ribs. He had been discharged within two weeks. Stacey however was unlucky. She had a concussion and broken ribs before they confirmed she was in a coma. 

I sighed as I took my daughters hand and held it. I rarely left her side since the crash. Every few days Kate would make me go home and freshen up and other times I'd go home and spend time with George, Charlotte and Louis. They often asked where their sister was, we told them she went away for a bit.

I was pulled away from my thoughts when I felt something squeeze my hand. I looked down to see Staceys hand move slightly. I moved closer to her and brought her hands to my lips. I watched as her lips turned into a smile and smiled.

"Doctor!!" I called.
Two doctors and a nurse ran into the room.
"She moved her hand." I stated with a smile as I stood up to let the nurse into her machine.

"Heartbeat clear." SHe said, looking at the doctors.
One of them moved over and held her hand.
"Stacey, if you can hear me squeeze my hand." He told her.
I held my breath as she slowly squeezed his hand.
"This is good right?" I asked them.
"Yes. I believe that she has improved massively." The doctor confirmed.
Stacey smiled causing the doctor and nurse to laugh lightly.
"Seems like someone is happy to hear that." The nurse complemented.
"I wouldn't be surprise if she woke soon." The doctor stated as they moved to the door.
"I'll come check on her later." The nurse replied before they left.

I smiled and moved back beside Staceys bedside.I kissed her forehead gently before sitting in the seat.

"You hear that Stacey's. Your going to be well in no time." I smiled before getting out my phone.

"Hello?" Kate answered tiredly.
"Kate!! She's going to wake anytime." I told her excitedly.
"What really?" She asked with hope.
"Yes. Our babygirl will be back to normal in time." I smiled.
"I'll be over after lunch." She replied.

I was about to answer when I heard a groaning sound. I looked over to see Stacey slowly opening her eyes before closing them, putting a hand to her eyes.

"Daddy" She groaned.
"I'm here baby." I smiled, taking hold of her hand.
"I'm thirsty." She whined.

"Will?" Kate asked from the other side of the hand.
"She's awake. SHe's actually awake." I smiled.
"I'm leaving now. Mums here so she can mind the kids." She replied and hung up quickly.

I got water and helped Stacey sit up and drink it. When she was finished I put it down and called the doctor. He came in and checked her over.

"Well, princess Stacey, your ribs and leg are nearly mended. If you continue to improve I see no reason why you should be home." The doctor smiled.
"Thank you doctor." I smiled as he left.

I smiled as I moved closer to my daughter. SHe smiled back before Kate came in. Kate looked at our daughter with a watery smile before rushing forward and hugging her gently.

"I love you sweetheart."
"I love you too mom." Stacey whispered. "And I love you dad." She said, taking a hold of my hand behind Kate.
"And I love you." I told her, rubbing the back of her hand gently.