Happy birthday Prince William

News:

Royal father and daughter duo step out in style for Stacey's first official engagement

The Duke of Cambridge and his daughter, Princess Stacey of Cambridge, visited Anglesey for the Princess's first official engagement yesterday,  which is where we also saw the Duchess of Cambridge on her first official engagement

With a stunning dress, which her mother wore during a visit to Canada, she brought herself up to the royal stage with confidence that many were surprised about due to her being new to it. The young princess also seemed to enjoy herself.
The young princess greeted the crowds of over 1000 people who had waited ,in the scorching heat, to see the father and daughter royal duo. She seemed unfazed as she charmed her way through the crowd.
Shortly afterwards, like her mother, she christened a lifeboat with champagne as her father threw her into the deep end.
As the Cambridge royals greeted the royal fans Stacey Elizabeth Diana bent down to speak to her young fans while being handed bouquets of flowers from them. She was described as a natural and to be like her mother with crowds.
The Duke of Cambridge seemed happy and supportive of his oldest daughter as the day went on and not once did we see the young princess in distress or overwhelmed. It is safe to say she will be great with crowds just like her mother.
Overall everyone seemed happy of how the young royal took to her new life. And we can say that luck seemed to be on her side with the dress unlike her mother during her visit to Canada. A great day all round.

Other news:
James White revealed that Princess Stacey is like a sister.
Duke of Cambridge reveals he is 'scared' for when Princess Stacey gets first boyfriend.
Royal ascot 2018.
Prince Louis Christening date released.
Happy 36th birthday Prince William

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacey POV:

"Morning." I smiled walking into the kitchen where mum and dad were sitting.
"Morning sweetheart." Mum smiled kissing my cheek.
"Happy birthday dad." I smiled hugging him.
"Thanks darling." Dad smiled.
"Are you doing anything today?" Mum asked.
"Not really no." I said after checking my phone.
"Good because uncle harry and Aunt Meghan are coming over as well as granddad and granny Camilla." Mum said as I poured myself some juice from the fridge.
""Fine. As long as Camilla doesn't take my phone away." I said sitting in the middle of the two.
"Don't give her an excuse to." Mum smirked.
"What but hmm, fine." I sighed.
"Good girl. It'll be fine. Only for a few hours." Mum smiled getting up and kissing my head before leaving to get my brother and sister.
"More like an eternity." I mumbled causing dad to laugh.
Just then Louis began to cry.
"I better go get him. You'll be fine later on. Just stay with Uncle harry or Aunt Meghan." Dad said rubbing my shoulder as he passed.

At around lunch Aunt Meghan and Uncle Harry came round. Shortly after them granddad and Camilla came. We all sat in the living room chatting. Charlotte and George sat on the ground playing with their toys, coming over to me every now and then to show me a drawing. 

Shortly after Charlotte and George went to bed Camilla and granddad decided to head on home. They gave mum and dad a hug before turning towards me. Camilla looked at what I was wearing while granddad gave me a hug.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Stacey, grammy would like to see you tomorrow, alone." Granddad said looking towards my parents while emphasizing the ALONE part.
"What about?" dad asked, concerned.
"That's all i know." Granddad said.
"I didn't do anything, did I?" I asked looking at mum and dad with panic.
"No sweetie you didn't." Mum said comforting me.
"Not that we know of no. It could be anything though." Granddad smiled softly at me.
"k. Night granddad, granny Camilla." I smiled.

They left while uncle Harry and aunt Meghan stayed for a bit. I looked at the clock to see it was nearly half 10. I decided to head up to my room so I stood up, grabbing the adults attention.

"I'm heading to bed. Night." I smiled.
"Goodnight darling." Dad smiled kissing my head.
"Night sweetie." Mum smiled as I hugged her.
"Night kid." Uncle Harry said kissing my cheek.
"Night Stace." Meghan smiled pulling me into a hug before I left the room.

William POV:

"Night guys." i waved as my brother and Meghan left back to theirs.

I closed the front door and pulled all the blinds before heading up the stairs. As I reached the top I noticed kate was standing at Staceys door, looking in. I moved closer to her as I noticed the worry over her face.

"Everything alright?" I asked stopping beside her.
"Hmm oh yea everything's fine." She smiled looking up at me.
"Look, she'll be fine."i said putting my hands on my wifes shoulders.
"What if she won't be. What if she has to leave the family? What if.........."
"Noting is going to happen. I know granny and I know she won't make Stacey leave the family. And, even if she did, i would fight for her to stay. Noting's going to happen to her. She's going to go see granny tomorrow and return back to us all happy and smiley. Granny probably just wants to have a catch up." I smiled softly.
"I guess your right." kate sighed after thinking.
"Now come on, let's head to bed. I don't think Stacey would like it if she woke up to us watching her sleep." I laughed.

Kate smiled and took one last look at our oldest daughter before leaving to our room. I watched her close our door before walking slowly towards Staceys bed where she was sleeping. I moved a stray piece of hair out of her face before gently leaning down and kissing her head.

"I love you so much and I won't let anything happen to you." i whispered before leaving and closing the door before heading to bed.