Trooping the color 2019

Stacey POV:

"How are you doing Stacey?" Grammy asked as I got in the carriage beside her

"I'm fine grammy, how are you?"
"Well I'm still alive so." She joked.
"Can't complain so."
"Absolutely not no." She agreed while laughing.

I smiled as we took off behinds the other carriages. The crowds began to cheer as they seen us pass by causing me to smile and wave. As we reached Kensington Palace I seen Uncle Harry and Aunt Meghan get out with Mum and Camilla. A footman helped me down before going to the grammy. She looked at me and indicated for me to go ahead.

"You can stand with me, beside William and Harry dear." She smiled.
"I thought I was meant to stand with mum and dad just behind Charlotte and George." I smiled, confused.
"Yes well, I would like you to stand near them." She smiled.
"Yes grammy." I smiled back as we headed inside.

Mum and dad were standing close to the door with George and Charlotte standing in front of them. Mum held onto Louis as they looked around. Dad smiled when he seen me and indicated for me to go to them. I shook my head and he looked at me confused causing me to nod towards grammy. He looked at me weirdly and I waved him off as I chuckled lightly. Meghan and Harry smiled at me as they passed by before going out. Mum and dad headed out shortly afterwards but went a different way. I looked at Grammy confused and she sighed. As we walked out my chest tightened as Andrew went one side of grammy and I went to the other, beside Meghan and Harry. I looked at Dad and he looked confused. I looked ahead and smiled at the crowds, trying to ignore the tightness in my chest.

"It's a lovely day, isn't it?" Meghan asked from behind me.
"Yes it is. Your looking well." I stated politely as I turned to face her.
"Thank you. I love your dress."
"Thank you." I smiled breathlessly.
"Are you okay Stacey?" Harry asked, slouching down to my height, causing Grammy to look at me in concern.
I nodded and turned to face the crowds.
"Are you sure?" Grammy asked and I nodded.

I smiled and looked up as I heard the sounds of airplanes. Zara giggled lightly and I looked down and smiled at her before looking back up. As the planes went by I started feeling dizzy. I stepped back to prevent me from falling and Meghan grabbed me and looked at me.

"I'm okay." I assured her.
"You nearly fell, how is that okay?" She asked, concerned.
"I just lost my step." I assured her as she let me go.

Everyone clapped as the airplanes went by. I looked at the crowds when a wave of dizziness hit me again. I blinked repeatedly to try and ignore it until I felt my feet slip under me. I began to fall backwards and I heard people gasp around me. A pair or arms grabbed me as I feel unconscious.

"Stacey?" I heard someone say before everything went quiet.

William POV:

I watched the airplanes go by and as they finished I heard people around me gasp. I looked to the side to see Stacey collapse. Harry rushed forward and caught her before she could hit her head. I gave Kate Louis before pushing through my family to get to her. Harry picked her up and rushed inside and I followed him. Once inside I rushed towards him and took her from him.

"What happened?" I asked frantically as we hurried through the halls.
"I dunno. Her breathing was bad when she came out and then she just fell." Harry stated.
"Open my door." I said, rushing to my old bedroom.

As he did I went into it and layed her on the bed. I took off her hat as well as her shoes and unwrapped her shawl before stroking her hair gently. Harry left into the bathroom.

"Stacey, baby, can you hear me?" I asked in worry.
As she didn't reply I sat closer to her on the bed.
"Here." Harry said as he handed me a wet towel.
I carefully dabbed her face with it. After a while she groaned as she moved.
"Stace, Stacey, can you hear me?" I asked as I gave the towel to Harry.
"Daddy?" She asked weakly.
"Ma Fille" I whispered as I stroked her head.

I looked up as Kate rushed through the door in a panic. Stacey looked at her and Kate all but ran to the bed.

"Oh my baby, are you okay?" She asked, fussing over our oldest.
"Kate, maybe give her some space. Your suffocating her." I smiled as I placed a hand on her arm.
"What happened? We seen you fall but before that? You seemed fine before that." Kate asked.
"Woah easy." I stated as I seen Stacey try to sit up.
I helped her before returning to my seat on the bed.
"I had a tight chest before going out. As we went out  it got worse. As we watched the airplanes go by I had to step back to avoid falling. When it stopped I felt dizzy and then everything went blank." Stacey explained in a hoarse voice.
"Can we have a glass of water for my daughter?" I asked a maid as she went by.
"Right away your highness." She curtsied and left.

Shortly afterwards she returned and handed me the glass. I thanked her and helped Stacey drink it slowly. Once she finished she looked around in confusion. She stopped at the old crib at the far corner.

"This is my old room. You used to sleep here sometimes when you were younger." I smiled.
"You never got rid of it?" She asked confused.
"No, couldn't bare to." I smiled.
She smiled and hugged me. I held onto her tightly and placed an arm around Kate as she joined.

As we pulled away Stacey looked behind me. I turned to see Harry watching us with a slight smile on his face. Stacey went to stand up and when I went to help her she gently pushed me away. She walked slowly towards Harry and he put his arms out for her to take. When she got to him she threw her arms around him. Harry hugged her back.

"Thank you."She whispered.
"Of course. Now why don't we head back to the others. You gave everyone quiet a scare." He replied as they pulled away.

She nodded and sat down on the bed as Kate placed the headpiece back on her head. Instead of putting the shawl back on she put it in her bag before slipping her heels back on. As she stood up I took her hand and slipped it through my arm so she held it near my elbow. We joined the others and everyone started fussing over her. I stepped back and went over to Harry.

"Thanks." I smiled, holding out my hand.
"That's what uncles do." He smiled, shaking my hand.