Youtube video with the Maynards

Stacey POV:

"Right here he is

"Right here he is." Jack said as he walked in with his camera causing me to jump. "Come on Conor, it's time for some of that Maynard magic because I am doing the one hour song challenge so wait no Conor, Conor." Jack called as Conor dropped his game and ran out the door with Jack following him.
I laughed and went to the balcony, watching Conor run down the street with Jack stopping.

"Stacey the love of your life is gone." Jack joked as he sat beside me with the camera.
"I'll give it ten minutes before he comes back looking for food." I replied as the door opened.
"Right on cue." Jack said to the camera.
"Got any food?" Conor asked causing me to laugh.

I laughed as the two began to bicker about the 1 hour song challenge while I got up and went to Conors room. Conor soon came in and smiled as he seen me. He pecked my lips before sitting in his chair.

"Oh here he is. The cheed in his natural habitat. Slaving away to try and keep his brother relevant. Also I love how you don't have a bed but you have silk bedding." Jack stated as he came in.
"I like to stay grounded." Conor joked.

Anna came in and sat on the bed beside me. Both of us just watched the two boys sorted out everything needed.

"Right guys here we go, we have one hour to make a song and it's going to be the best we've ever had starting from now. Anna, Stacey go get me a drink." Jack stated.
"Uhh, let me think, no." I stated with a smile on my face causing Jack to look at me with fake shock.
"Anna we literally have fifty nine minutes I need a drink."

Both Anna and I laughed as Conor started to sing random songs while Jack mocked him. Shortly afterwards they calmed down.

"Surely the best thing to right abut would be Jacks experiences then they're all true." I suggested.
"I mean that's literally not a bad idea." Jack replied as Conor turned to look at me and Anna.
"When did you get here?" He asked Anna before Jack started laughing.
Jack started listing out all his experiences while Conor glanced back at me.
"Why don't we write all Jacks experiences, put them in a bowl and then pick one." Anna explained as both boys turned to her.
"We could do that." COnor agreed.
"I don't know if I have any clean bowls." Jack stated causing me to look at him weirdly.
"Surely you have at least one clean bowl Jack." I stated as I got off the bed.
"I mean, this isn't the castle anymore Stacey. I don't do that." Jack joked.
"Oh dear Lord, I'll clean them then shall I."
"YOu know how to clean a bowl." Jack fake gasped.
"I'm not disabled." I joked back as I left the room.

We made our way to the kitchen and I opened a cabinet and got out a bowl. Jack, Conor and Anna began writing and Jack gave me the camera.

"Uggh, I look horrible" I exclaimed as I looked through the camera screen.
"No you don't." Conor laughed as he sat beside me.
"He's right." Anna pointed out from beside Jack who was in the middle of us.
I continued to fix my hair.
"You do know that cameras on right?" Jack asked, amused, once I finished.
"Is it?" I asked, shocked.
"Haha, I'm so leaving that in."
"Go ahead." I shrugged.
"Wait really?"
"Uhuh." I laughed as Jack took the camera.

Once finished Anna picked out the piece of paper of what they would be doing. Conor sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders as Jack announced it. We then all got back to the room and Conor began making the melody.

"Your literally describing your life right now." I stated as Jack shouted out random things.
"The way that they go Conor, Anna, ehh Jack." Anna suggested.

They soon finished and Conor set up the mike for Jack to start recording. Conor pulled me closer to him as Jack started singing. I smiled at him and leaned my head on his shoulder when he kissed my head.

"Who wants pizza?" Jack asked once we were all finished.
"I don't know." 
"Pepperoni and cheese pizza. You'll love it." Anna exclaimed.
"Why not?" I shrugged.
"Be back in a bit." Conor said as he pecked my lips before leaving with Jack.

Conor POV:

"So how was your getaway?" Jack teased as we waited for our order.
It was nice. Great to getaway for a few days." I smiled.
"I'll say. Sure Stacey looks better in herself."
"Yeah. She needed it more than I did. What with everything going on."
"Your good to her. Make the best out of a bad situation."
"I love her Jack. I'll do anything for her, even if I have to risk my life." I stated.
"I know you do. She's lucky to have you." Jack replied before our order was called.

Stacey POV:

"Oh my God." Anna gasped.
"What?" I asked in shock.
"Your on headlines."
"What? Let me see that." I stated as I moved towards her.
"Princess Stacey of Cambridge is home from romantic getaway with boyfriend Conor Maynard. The young royals family are reportedly giving Stacey the freedom to return home but will not force her." Anna reads a loud as I looked at it.
"I need to go home." I said as the boys came through the door.
"I think it's time. At least show your face." Anna agreed.

"Time for what?" Conor asked, confused.
"To return home." I replied shakily causing Conor to pull me into a hug and kiss my head.
"It'll be okay." He soothed me while I clung to him.
"I hope so." I replied, not letting go of him.