God-brother?

News:

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry share royal baby boy to world.

Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex and Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex are sharing the first glimpse of their new baby boy, two days after Meghan Markle gave birth

Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex and Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex are sharing the first glimpse of their new baby boy, two days after Meghan Markle gave birth.The new parents stepped out for a photo call in St. George's Hall at Windsor Castle on Wednesday morning, near their home, for their first public appearance together since the birth on Monday, May 6.
During their appearance, Markle shared her joy at the newest addition to their family. "It's magic. I have the two best guys in the world, so I'm really happy," Markle said. "He has the sweetest temperament. He's just been the dream, so it's been a special couple of days."
Meghan Markle and the Duke of Sussex were active and vocal about the pregnancy but for the birth of their royal baby boy, they chose to keep the child's birth itself a private event, sharing in an official statement that they had taken the personal decision to recuse themselves from making all the details public. "The Duke and Duchess look forward to sharing the exciting news with everyone once they have had an opportunity to celebrate privately as a new family," 
Markle gave birth at 5:26 a.m. on Monday, May 6, and the baby weighed a healthy 7 pounds and 3 ounces.
The family of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex shared their congratulations to the new parents with Stacey saying 'Harry and Meghan are going to be great parents, I am beyond thrilled for them., while at an engagement at the local hospital, one in which she was meant to attend with her godfather. She later visited the newborn family shortly after their public appearance.
The sussex baby boy is eighth in line to the throne with the order now being Prince Charles, Prince William, Princess Stacey, Prince George, Princess Charlotte, Prince Louis and his father Prince Harry, meaning that he most likely won't take the throne.

Other news:
Princess Stacey visits new royal family in hospital via Prince Harry request.
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge spotted walking beach.
Stacey and Harry still not talking?
Royal baby name revealed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacey POV:

"Princess Stacey, how do you feel about the new baby?""Are you excited to meet your new cousin?""Are you and Harry still not talking?""Why are you here when you aren't direct family?"

"Are you excited to meet your new cousin?"
"Are you and Harry still not talking?"
"Why are you here when you aren't direct family?"

I just smiled and waved as i walked the steps to the hospital. As I entered security closed the doors, leaving the cameras behind. My heels clicked as I nodded to the secretary. I stopped when I got to the door which held my newborn cousin behind. I knocked and waited for it to be opened.

"Stacey." Harry sighed happily when he opened it.
"Hello." I said dully as I entered the room.
"I'm so glad your home safe." He stated.
I nodded and turned to Meghan who was sitting on the bed, watching Archie sleeping. She stood up as I went towards her.

"Congratulations." I smiled weakly and hugged her.
"Thank you. I'm so glad your safe." She replied as we pulled away.
"Let's not talk about that." I stated as I looked down at my new cousin.

"He's gorgeous." I admired as I gently stroked his cheek.
"Yeah." Meghan sighed as she admired her son.
"What's his full name?"
"Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor." Harry stated proudly causing me to look up at him.
"Suits him." I replied causing silence to come ahead.

The silence broke as Archie stirred awake and began to cry. Meghan picked him up and left to the changing table. I watched her before moving out of the way and heading outside to the bench. Harry came outside shortly afterwards and sat beside me.

"I'm sorry." He stated as he looked ahead.
"What?" I asked, looking at him.
"For breaking a promise." He stated, looking at me.
"Whatever, it's done now." I said, looking down.
"Doesn't change what I done. I swore to you and yet I broke it. Even though I know how much a promise means to you since........" HE stopped as I looked ahead with tears filling my eyes.
"YOu know I admired you Harry. You were kind to everyone and never had one bad bone in your body. You were the one person who I could consult in with anything. You were my best friend. And when you did what you did, it broke my heart." I said.
"Well I wasn't exactly expecting you to remember."
"I remember every promise."
"I learnt that and i will never forgive myself for hurting you like I did."
"It's fine."
"No it's not. So don't say it is." He chuckled.
"Alright fine." I smiled.
"I love you figlioccia (goddaughter)" He smiled."I love you too padrino (godfather)" I smiled as he pulled me into a hug.

We ignored the cameras flashing as we got up. Harry held me close by the shoulders as we walked back into the hospital by the back door. When we got to the room Meghan was still holding Archie and she smiled seeing us. She came towards us.

"Would like to hold your godbrother Stacey?" She asked."Really?" I asked, turning to Harry."Your going to be seeing a lot of him." He nodded."Why?""Let's just say, you have your own room at our new house whenever you stay.""We would like it if you would stay during weekends, we feel terrible for what we did." Meghan stated.I smiled at them and accepted my cousin."Hey little one, I'm your cousin. And I'm going to love you so much." I smiled down at him as he stared up at me."I think he likes you." Harry stated."I wouldn't blame him." Meghan smiled back.